bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Please stop with the name-calling, it's against the rules.

Please stop with the "how x generation deals with y problem", it's off topic.

Just FYI - the basis of this site is to freely share and discuss games. Anyone is welcome to do so whether they're a paying Patreon or not, so long as they follow the rules.

Thanks

MaximoPower

Aug 22, 2018
ive been looking for a good fantasy hentai game like this, been hard to enjoy eroge from lilith with little translation support

Seynim

Nov 19, 2017
hello I have played the game and after the bandit camp raid event I have tried nearly everything but I can't progress in the game is it a bug? or am I done something wrong and game stuck?

pizbia

Sep 17, 2017
Have there been any further updates they've given to patrons? It's been about 3 weeks since their last public update. It's a bit concerning, although certainly not as bad as others (like Malice and the Machine). Just wondering if they're a bit more engaged outside of the public posts.

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
as has been said on this page multiple times, the updates come when they're done NOT on set schedules. They haven't released updates to patrons or anyone since the last one. It'll be released when it's done.

Reactions: JohnDupont

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
as has been said on this page multiple times, the updates come when they're done NOT on set schedules. They haven't released updates to patrons or anyone since the last one. It'll be released when it's done.
I assume that by updates to patreons he meant news, not actual game updates. When I did a quick look at their patreon, there's been nothing since the 3rd, and I don't think there's any other place they post, so again they're not really keeping news going.

Reactions: pizbia

shady31

May 31, 2017
I assume that by updates to patreons he meant news, not actual game updates. When I did a quick look at their patreon, there's been nothing since the 3rd, and I don't think there's any other place they post, so again they're not really keeping news going.
SierraLee on Discord August 24:
Sorry, but while we are much closer to release than before, beta testing isn't imminent.

Reactions: pizbia

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
SierraLee on Discord August 24:
Which is nice if you have access to their discord, but as someone who did support them back in the NN days, (initially stopped due to not having the income to do so), I personally wouldn't start supporting this project again since they don't seem to keep up with news updates on public channels. As someone on the outside it doesn't look good that they get a monthly amount of cash with (currently) one, maybe 2 news updates (beyond the private single line you posted that I know about now) in that month.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Both the discord and patreon feed are a $1 rewards, you don't get one without the other
True, but on patreon you can see that the post title and date, even if you don't donate. The discord is completely private.

The last post they had on patreon was the 3rd, then 2 last month. And if you go back to their non release months, there are only one or two posts per month (both public and private) on the patreon.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
So what is the problem? A monthly update is more than enough to just share new information. They don't need make a new information post every week just to say they are alive.
Besides as mentioned above they do keep in touch with their patrons via discord.

Sep 8, 2017
I have two questions about the bonus scenes
1. Is there any way to get them for the Android build?
2. Do they happen as the game progresses, or are they only accessible through the gallery?

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
I have two questions about the bonus scenes
1. Is there any way to get them for the Android build?
2. Do they happen as the game progresses, or are they only accessible through the gallery?
No idea about getting them on android, but bonus packs 2 and up are just a menu to select the scene you want on starting the game. Bonus 1 you have to sleep in the tent to get the scenes.

3.90 star(s) 76 Votes