JohnDupont

Modder
May 26, 2017
plz someone help me , dont get how to use Console Commands, how to enetr in consule?
thanks
Download the JDMOD (link for it in the OP).
Open "JDMOD - Read Me.pdf".
Scroll down to the chapter about the console.

If it doesn't work, it means the console is disabled. Open google, type "enable console renpy", follow the instructions and try again.

Feb 27, 2018
For me memes are fine, fine if they are not from 2008 or something like that. But I guess that is better than that god damn disgusting fidget spinner piece of shit or that Ugandan knuckles.

Reactions: TheSexinati

random.person

Aug 11, 2017
For me memes are fine, fine if they are not from 2008 or something like that. But I guess that is better than that god damn disgusting fidget spinner piece of shit or that Ugandan knuckles.
The old was once new, so it can be new again! We, people of the internet, should forever remember our history of memery and all the blood our forefathers spilt on bulletin boards in the great flame wars of old. Those little pieces of art and humour spawned from anonymous heroes are a gift given to us by our ancestors and form the very tradition of our people: doomed is the people who forgets its roots!
Let's all remember the unsung and unnamed heroes that forged our internet culture, let's never forget where it all came from, we would have no dank memes were not for demotivational posters or top text/bottom text.
Those were the fires that forged our present and will foster our future!

Ok, I'll see myself out and go repent for my OT sins.

Feb 27, 2018
The old was once new, so it can be new again! We, people of the internet, should forever remember our history of memery and all the blood our forefathers spilt on bulletin boards in the great flame wars of old. Those little pieces of art and humour spawned from anonymous heroes are a gift given to us by our ancestors and form the very tradition of our people: doomed is the people who forgets its roots!
Let's all remember the unsung and unnamed heroes that forged our internet culture, let's never forget where it all came from, we would have no dank memes were not for demotivational posters or top text/bottom text.
Those were the fires that forged our present and will foster our future!

Ok, I'll see myself out and go repent for my OT sins.

You are right it is just weird to see them after all that time. I will miss Gachi and Billy. :'(

Feb 27, 2018
Also any god damn news on a new update. It's been like a month since last post. It will be really stupid if we get new update next year. I'd like to get it before Christmas but it seems like its not happening.

psycohunter96

Aug 19, 2017
Version is finished, we hope to put it to beta testing in a day or two with more people and release after everything is confirmed working.

Nomo earlier today on discord.
I dont understand shouldnt they post something like that on their patreon for the whole world to see it doesnt make sense to post announcments only for the inside circle...(thanks for the info btw)

aanna

Apr 13, 2018
how can i unlock gallery . i cant use jdmod because unable to download bonus files.please help me

3.90 star(s) 76 Votes