Idontknowme

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2016
@Idontknowme You mean when you duel Lutvrog? Please report back:

- Exactly which of my mods you're using.

- The values of A_lutvrog and sparrespect in your save, from either the console or the variable viewer.

- What happens when you offer to spar with Lutvrog.
I'm only using the Cheat Mod. I also used UnRen after that. Initially, I could choose whether to battle Lutvrog with handicap or at full strength. After performing the aforementioned operations, the game stopped offering me the choice i.e. it directly goes to the fight with Lutvrog at full strength. I removed the Cheat Mod from the game directory and tried again and the situation did not revert to the original.

The values of A_lutvrog and sparrespect in my save before offering to duel are 0 and 3 respectively. Thank you!

Viressa

May 24, 2018
I'm only using the Cheat Mod. I also used UnRen after that. Initially, I could choose whether to battle Lutvrog with handicap or at full strength. After performing the aforementioned operations, the game stopped offering me the choice i.e. it directly goes to the fight with Lutvrog at full strength. I removed the Cheat Mod from the game directory and tried again and the situation did not revert to the original.

The values of A_lutvrog and sparrespect in my save before offering to duel are 0 and 3 respectively. Thank you!
You should be able to duel with the handicap if you win two more sparring matches against randos in the training grounds. When you installed the cheat mod, did you start a new game or did you continue from an older save where the option to use the handicap was available?

Idontknowme

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2016
You should be able to duel with the handicap if you win two more sparring matches against randos in the training grounds. When you installed the cheat mod, did you start a new game or did you continue from an older save where the option to use the handicap was available?
The latter. But I did not keep track of sparrespect

EDIT: Yes it worked. Sorry to have bothered you. Thanks again!

Viressa

May 24, 2018
Glad it worked, but that was still a quite mysterious bug you ran into. It seems that your lutvrog affection stat was reset somehow, which shouldn't have happened. I'm gonna see if I can track down the cause. Just out of curiosity which cheats did you use?

Reactions: Idontknowme

Idontknowme

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2016
Glad it worked, but that was still a quite mysterious bug you ran into. It seems that your lutvrog affection stat was reset somehow, which shouldn't have happened. I'm gonna see if I can track down the cause. Just out of curiosity which cheats did you use?
Just a couple of level ups

Reactions: Viressa

Itachi-Uchiha

Jul 21, 2018
That's why you should not download the game with the same name. Change it, especially when extracting it (also, don't hesitate to move it elsewhere on your drive), so you don't have any saves already available. Then, you can transfer your old saves in the new folder and it should work like mine did. As long as you don't have to move the saves yourself, it means you have not actually deleted all the old files and, thus, will not solve the issue.
So I did it now correctly, deleted everything, started a new game, did EVERY SINGLE thing from the walkthrough til the "Chaos in the camp" Mission and it still doesn trigger when I talk to maply

Itachi-Uchiha

Jul 21, 2018
I tried it now 100000000000x times can just pls someone send me saves where I can start the "Chaos in the camp" Mission im so tilted of this game right now , why the hell I cant start the mission

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
I already talked to everybody and tried every option they had
Did you complete this?
You need to have at least 90% Kentark Training and complete Maply & The Hellhound, Tentacle Monster, The Lakelord & Raiding #2 beforehand.
I talked to Maply, then talked to Djarab (the Captain I follow) and then in Main Hall got the option "I need to speak to Vehlis!" allowed.

Reactions: JohnDupont

echobliss

Aug 31, 2018
help : i can't succeed to hunt the white hind, i've tried like 20 times and always shows the same thing. i also trained for hunt but nothing has changed

3.90 star(s) 76 Votes