Viressa

May 24, 2018
@Viressa I really like your fanfic mod man i think it really adds more to the game especially the rokgrid date that has to be the best but there is an issue im comming across i can't get sabia to work in the relief tents again despite submission being above 10 is it because sabia now owns the tents? or am i doing something wrong here
There are three requirements to working in the tents again:

- You must have a sub score high enough (I think I set it to 5?)
- You must have worked in the tents at least 10 times (variable sexworktimes). You'll know you've done it because, during the trial, the guard at the tents will praise you for being a hard worker.
- It must be phase 2. That is, after the trial, but before Groknak disappears.

In a future fanfic mod I intend to add something that lets you work in the tents during phase 3, I'm kinda waiting to see what gets added to the tents in 0.8 to see if they add any good CGs I can use.

Viressa

May 24, 2018
It depends on when 0.8 comes out: If they stick to their 2 months/update schedule and we see it by the end of the week, definitely not before then. But if they take 3 months to bring it out and we don't see 0.8 before the end of march/beginning of april, then I should have it out before then.

So, sometime between march 1st and march 31st. Can't really promise any date more concrete than that.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
The game looks great. But how to unlock the secret art gallory stuff. Everthing in gallory is unlocked but those.

Daniel Crusoe

Sep 20, 2018
The best Game i Love it only Defect as most takes very ... when i say VERY i mean A VERY long time for the new updates.
Suggestion: Jadk scenes

Lucas90251

Dec 2, 2017
A
There are three requirements to working in the tents again:

- You must have a sub score high enough (I think I set it to 5?)
- You must have worked in the tents at least 10 times (variable sexworktimes). You'll know you've done it because, during the trial, the guard at the tents will praise you for being a hard worker.
- It must be phase 2. That is, after the trial, but before Groknak disappears.

In a future fanfic mod I intend to add something that lets you work in the tents during phase 3, I'm kinda waiting to see what gets added to the tents in 0.8 to see if they add any good CGs I can use.
Ahh I see so sabia can't work in the tents after the grognak disappears thanks for letting me letting me know

Reactions: Viressa
3.90 star(s) 76 Votes