Viressa

May 24, 2018
JohnDupont's walkthrough is currently locked for supporters only on but it'll become public in a day or two.

Reactions: JohnDupont

redhydra

Mar 2, 2018
The scenes gallery isn't stored in the save files. Your best bet if you wanna just look at the scenes is to install the JDMOD which has a gallery unlocker feature.
Don't think it works mate, followed the instructions and put the 2 folders int othe game folder, the JDmod dosent work.

WiccaWicked

Jan 6, 2018
My issue with the game isn't the art, every scene they put in is great, but there isnt really much variety in them. The art QUALITY is high, nomo is fantastic, second only to aka6/magnetus, but NN had SO much more variety. Minotaur scenes, horse scenes, riven trading favors, seducing townspeople, that one quest line with the kid, monster losses, costume varient scenes. And every questline LED to something, and usually it was pretty clear where it was going. The side chacters were fewer, so they were fleshes out a lot better. The least interesting one in terms of content was LB, and even she had some great stuff.
With KoD, the recent updates have made it feel like half the scenes are just thrown in there. The kellhound is a great example. The hellhound bj scene is great, why? The context. Sabia having no other option to train the dog, but to blow it into submission is a really great forced breakdown of a dom. Thats why it's hot. The hellhound sex scene though, where she's stuck in the wall, is totally lame. Because she'd already done everything she needed, it was just there cause, oopsie poopsie, she got stuck. If it had been more like, the hellhound needed more and more to continue to obey her, and she had to get more and more depraved, the scenes would have written themselves, and been all the more enticing.
The focus of the scenes is another thing thats changed. The focus of the hellhound scene should be assward. Herr ass is up, shes getting mounted, that animal rutting is what makes that hot. Instead, half her ass is covered and shes pretty weirdly positioned. The horse scenes in NN are a good example of focus. You see the bulge, the broken faces, and the girls being absolutely destroyed, which is the fetish horse scenes go for, it makes them all the better.

Tl;dr I still have hope, but i'd like nomo to return to old form.

JohnDupont

Modder
May 26, 2017
Reactions: telc0ntar

idiaweskara

Feb 27, 2018
My issue with the game isn't the art, every scene they put in is great, but there isnt really much variety in them. The art QUALITY is high, nomo is fantastic, second only to aka6/magnetus, but NN had SO much more variety. Minotaur scenes, horse scenes, riven trading favors, seducing townspeople, that one quest line with the kid, monster losses, costume varient scenes. And every questline LED to something, and usually it was pretty clear where it was going. The side chacters were fewer, so they were fleshes out a lot better. The least interesting one in terms of content was LB, and even she had some great stuff.
With KoD, the recent updates have made it feel like half the scenes are just thrown in there. The kellhound is a great example. The hellhound bj scene is great, why? The context. Sabia having no other option to train the dog, but to blow it into submission is a really great forced breakdown of a dom. Thats why it's hot. The hellhound sex scene though, where she's stuck in the wall, is totally lame. Because she'd already done everything she needed, it was just there cause, oopsie poopsie, she got stuck. If it had been more like, the hellhound needed more and more to continue to obey her, and she had to get more and more depraved, the scenes would have written themselves, and been all the more enticing.
The focus of the scenes is another thing thats changed. The focus of the hellhound scene should be assward. Herr ass is up, shes getting mounted, that animal rutting is what makes that hot. Instead, half her ass is covered and shes pretty weirdly positioned. The horse scenes in NN are a good example of focus. You see the bulge, the broken faces, and the girls being absolutely destroyed, which is the fetish horse scenes go for, it makes them all the better.

Tl;dr I still have hope, but i'd like nomo to return to old form.
I doubt it will be the same quality of writing since Sierra left the team

• Sad
Reactions: demoka

saint751

Dec 25, 2017
More points I'd like to address apart from the sex scenes, which are fine imo.

The inventory system in the tent is looking pretty barren, especially compared to the gorgeous shop windows. Maybe giving it a scroll-like texture instead of the transparent background would help.

More NPC looks in general. There's some variation in the orcs, but as I said a bandit should look different from a Lundar soldier.

More screens for important actions that aren't sex. I know time is limited and it's a lot of work, but I'd like to see screens or at least little icons for Sabia's training sessions. You spend a lot of the game and many text boxes in sparring sessions with other people. It'd be cool if you had a picture of Sabia and the other character crossing swords at least.
Likewise the actual fights would look better if they had stances. Just the people standing there like their idle pose isn't very engaging. A slight pose change would make the proceeding look less stiff.

While it's kinda old hat, a screen popping up for the immediate consequences of your actions would also meke things more engaging. It's not that I mind checking up on my progression in the tent. But an immediate indicator can be quite motivating.

And finally: Costumes, costumes, costumes. I think we all want Sabia's wardrobe to reflect her choices in the game. And I suspect that that was the plan given the slavery/freedom and submissive/dominant scores. It doesn't have to be a big deal, but seeing your choices reflected in how Sabia dresses would be wonderful. But right now, no matter what, she's wearing the same ugly thing because it has the best stats. So bye bye slave armor, if that was your thing.

ReaperClown

May 20, 2018
How to get more Fire Moss when you can't buy it from Elmy anymore and clean the camp? I'm stuck on "Craft the Royal Gold"

saint751

Dec 25, 2017
I've been going for a submissive run with Tekrok and enslaved catgirls, just to get all the scenes full, but boy does Elmy screw you over by not talking to when it comes to specific quests. Specifically the Kentark training. Chances are you have to grind up 1000 $ because she won't help you and Ylva won't be as affectionate either because of the same choice.

Makes abusing Elmy very easy though. And Maply will be your friend regardless, bless her idiot heart.

telc0ntar

Jun 10, 2018
Enslaved catgirls have no benefits - apart from a few cgs. And in the latest update you free them as well, meaning the catgirl choices will be same from here on out. Bit of a waste, imho.

Manga-fan

Jul 2, 2018
Okay, I love this game, but is there any way to continue the path for my own feast? I was following the walkthrough and then it suddenly stopped saying anything about my own feast. I thought this route would be more interesting than going with Rokgrid.

EDIT: Nevermind, I had to go talk to Jadk to start the event.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Hey guys. With 0.8 publicly released we thought we would give an update, some of our thoughts on where we are going, what we are doing. This post will cover:
- What we've been doing since 0.8 released
- State of the story/plot
- Combat
- plans for 0.9

Jumping straight into it. Since we released 0.8 on the 10th to patrons, we've spent time fixing a few bugs, and implementing some of the feedback that our early-access patrons provided. In addition, we've started work on the variant scenes. We've also been planning the rest of the Orc camp arc.

This leads me to the next point. Those that are playing 0.8 might notice that the story and choices are more varied, and beginning to branch more than 0.7, and that by comparison 0.7 did not have a significant amount of this. This came as a result of a new writer joining the team. We found it necessary to tie up some loose ends from 0.6 and before. Though the overall plot and outline remains the same, we did have some adjustments we wanted to implement that we felt would be fun and exciting and people have been requesting forever. Therefore 0.7 saw a little less choice and branching and was instead focused on consolidating loose ends and characters into more concrete lines that the new team could use as a base. Having done that though, 0.8 let us start branching out with our plotline - you can see that with the Ornshakar mini-quest, interacting with Kira and how you handle Mariana's quest (if you are allied such that that quest is available!). These choices are going to be important, and we're very excited to keep player choice relevant!

Combat is something we have received feedback on, and something we intend to address. The current issue is that a Sabia A playthrough can demolish a fight, and Sabia B can sometimes find it almost impossible. This is a result of how Sabia's base stats were implemented as very low, with armor and weapons providing a significant bonus. Our current plans for this are adjusting Sabia's base stats to something higher, and adjusting any of the stats Sabia has earned from training. This will result in a much stronger base-stat Sabia that is complemented by training/items, rather than being defined by them. This means that we'll be able to expand combat more, and start looking into different things and fun stuff we can do with it, making it more engaging and more enjoyable!

0.9 will see Sabia being able to visit cities and villages around Whitecrest. It requires a lot of bases, backgrounds, and new assets. This means we're going to have a couple of revised sprites, and new sprites! Visiting new shops, new quests, new environment outside of the camp. We intend for it to be a full update, but there will be fewer hentai scenes for it due to the requisite art asset creation, but we hope to release it faster and use this new foundation to expand the game and universe. We're also making Grok og Dar a bit more lively - with new events and conversations available depending on your sub or dom levels. One of the scenes we do intend to include will be a repeatable scene as well. A sub Sabia will find that the repeatable scene will differ from a dom Sabia. And a Sub Sabia will find conversations and talking to the folk in Grok og Dar will be a different experience than a dom Sabia.

We hope this update provides a bit of clarity and transparency to what we're currently doing and planning. Thanks guys!

-----
Patron pick

As a lot of you know before each update we give 15$+ patrons suggestion and vote power on a prompt for a scene, scenes like Mariana, Elmy bar scene, Sabia and merchants etc., were done this way for NN too.
Due to some feedback by patrons we decided to give the prompt a day or so earlier this time, before the post where people can suggest and vote, in order for patrons have more time to think about what they want to give as their idea.

So the next prompt you will be able to suggest, is going to be a scene we will have after a Sub playthrough Sabia goes to the bar and uses the drink option. Both Sabia's will have a scene there, but the patron pick will only be for the sub side.
So people will be able to suggest if she gets drunk and has some events go from there with all the patrons being able to approach her and go somewhere isolated, or maybe she decides to drink in questionable company because of events? It's all up to your imagination, so expect the post tomorrow, and make sure to think on your ideas. All previous patron pick rules still apply.

3.90 star(s) 73 Votes