Anmitsu

Jul 28, 2017
Misogyny much?
No, reality much.

dont you think that would make it way boring and bland? if the female only get dicked by orcs every second of the game and act as a fuck meat that will kill the whole mood of breaking her or her submit into being an orc whore!
Good, that's what the sub route is for.

Jesus Christ so many words for nonsense. It's made clear through out that the orcs aren't rape monsters and have standards amongst themselves. That's just what the humans think of them. That's why they removed the initial rape scene from the game because it didn't fit the tone. You're not engaging with the actual text and instead you've created a whole thing in your head.
Sure and earth is flat buddy.

I'm a pretty ardent feminist
I think that's all I need to read.

Btw to all of you - I don't care if I'm being "misogynistic". I just want the things from this game which work for me the best, same thing everybody here wants.

Last edited:
Reactions: I Love These Games

Viressa

May 24, 2018
"I wanted this game to be Noxian Nights 2, and I am very very mad that it isn't that! I *demand* the team change their creative vision in order to cater to my boner in partcular!"

Last edited:

Jarrik32

Jul 26, 2017
Btw to all of you - I don't care if I'm being "misogynistic". I just want the things from this game which work for me the best, same thing everybody here wants.
Then find a game aimed at filling that niche, it's one thing to offer constructive criticism about issues in the game. It's another to endlessly complain that the game is intentionally doing something completely different to what you want as a stylistic choice and outside of non-canon bad ends or variant scenes never will.

I don't like horror movies, never will. It would be ridiculous in the extreme for me to buy a ticket to a horror movie; go to watch the film. Then complain that it's a horror movie.

On the topic of the orcs I don't really see the dissonance. It's been made pretty clear that while the orcs are rude; crude and like being so that doesn't mean they are rape-monsters who revolve around kicking puppies and were fairly egalitarian. Yes the MC is vulnerable; but the vulnerability comes from loosing her political power and resources not from worrying that any second she'll be swarmed and gang raped. Sub or dom the entire story revolves around twisting the tribe around to serve her purposes and recover the power she lost. The only difference is how they do it -Dom appeals to the orcs might makes right, winning is almost all that matters mentality- Sub revolves around using the needs of others to control them while leaving them convinced it was their own idea.

On continually beating larger and heavier opponents. Well it's fiction; reality need not apply plus this happens all the time for male characters and is rarely commented on.

Anmitsu

Jul 28, 2017
"I wanted this game to be Noxian Nights 2, and I am very very mad that it isn't that! I *demand* the team change their creative vision in order to cater to my boner in partcular!"
I'm not mad and I don't demand anything. I don't think I even have the right to demand something from them as I don't support them in any way. I'm just stating my opinion and point of view about what I'd prefer as well as pointing out what I think are the weak spots. I'm not hating this game in fact I like it very much. So why are you trying so hard to demonize me?
Same to you Jarrik32.

Zestriel

Aug 11, 2016
thanks for the rewards dude you are a hero!!! Can you post the whole patreon post since I think there is a small update on the progress?
Hey guys.

Sorry for the delay on the art pack and variant pack, we decided to focus on some next update content so it was delayed, but now that its done you should get the links for it in a few minutes for whoever qualifies.
Variant pack is in the bonus CG client (3 altered CGs, with accompanying new text); and a few sketches that Nomo included from the previous post suggestions.

We are very thankful for your continued support - and we hope you like the packs.

A quick update: We're still working hard on 0.9, and fleshing out a few more things. Just to reiterate an earlier post - 0.9 will see several new art assets available that Nomo has worked hard on and will consequently have not as many new scenes as normal (but we hope the new sprites/variation in characters and especially the new girls/characters make up for it!) Also to address a comment/question we've seen floating around, 0.9 does not mean that the following patch will tick over to 1.0 and be the finished game! It will go to 0.10, 0.11, etc.

We are almost done with the cities and character sprites, so we will now focus on finishing the next update and providing you with a release date.

fblvks

Aug 8, 2017
Honestly i feel like sabia+neve sequence from bonus packs could be easily added to man gaem for sub character, i think it would make a lot sence. Also props to minotaur scene, initially i got hooked by this game because of sabia attitude: not a whining shivering mess but a warrior who can take it.

Feb 27, 2018
Huh I've my answer now, end of may, nice post timing.
What is much more important, character on the right(Katarina <3)is arousing my thirst for a good league of legends hentai game. I'm currently replaying Noxian Nights(again sick timing)and it's fucking amazing even more so than I remember. You can feel the soul and passion which was put into the game. Unfortunately I don't feel anything like that regarding Kingdom of Deception but maybe it's just a nostalgia.
Man for me they could ditch this project then start doing remake of Noxian Nights or completely new hentai game with league characters and I'd be in seventh heaven. Imagine how much better could it be with current art and higher game resolution(if the engine used for Noxian Nights allows higher res that is). Why engine used for Noxian Nights?
Because I prefered previous engine and I don't like this one at all tbh.
Man can dream.
One can hope.. More Irelia... Perhaps Kai'sa. There is a Demacian Sonatta or Demacian Rising game made by Mole Games but the progress is slow but you might like it.

Reactions: Anmitsu
Feb 27, 2018
Hey guys.

Sorry for the delay on the art pack and variant pack, we decided to focus on some next update content so it was delayed, but now that its done you should get the links for it in a few minutes for whoever qualifies.
Variant pack is in the bonus CG client (3 altered CGs, with accompanying new text); and a few sketches that Nomo included from the previous post suggestions.

We are very thankful for your continued support - and we hope you like the packs.

A quick update: We're still working hard on 0.9, and fleshing out a few more things. Just to reiterate an earlier post - 0.9 will see several new art assets available that Nomo has worked hard on and will consequently have not as many new scenes as normal (but we hope the new sprites/variation in characters and especially the new girls/characters make up for it!) Also to address a comment/question we've seen floating around, 0.9 does not mean that the following patch will tick over to 1.0 and be the finished game! It will go to 0.10, 0.11, etc.

We are almost done with the cities and character sprites, so we will now focus on finishing the next update and providing you with a release date.
Can you perhaps PM me pictures of the bonuses? I dont have my pc atm and Id like to see it. Please?

psycohunter96

Aug 19, 2017
Hey guys.

Wait does that mean we might get the update in june? are they actually speeding up development?? I realy hope this 1 update per 2 months actually becomes a thing! i pray they deliver and i dont get my hopes up for nothing

• Haha
Reactions: demoka
3.90 star(s) 73 Votes