DarkOrder666

Apr 29, 2018
At first she resisted own pleasure, but now she is completely horny for big penises. Sabia is the perfect girl for big pleasures. Maybe let the author add bigger creatures and destroy her holes. eg Ogron, Ogre, Gronn, etc. gigants and monsters.

Reactions: withoutlight

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
I think it's just a different perspective at least I hope so because I like more her "old" face too.
I agree, it just looks like a different angle thing. Her lips are full and she's got a cute little nose in both, her eyebrows look exactly the same and so does she shape of her eyes.

Only difference is in the latest cg she has a more a pouty(?) face... But her head is kinda being held and squished between two huge muscular minotaur hands, so theres that.

Reactions: asagizone

Jinsoyun

Sep 28, 2018
I agree, it just looks like a different angle thing. Her lips are full and she's got a cute little nose in both, her eyebrows look exactly the same and so does she shape of her eyes.

Only difference is in the latest cg she has a more a pouty(?) face... But her head is kinda being held and squished between two huge muscular minotaur hands, so theres that.
When drawn head on, Nomo's art style makes women look absolutely adorable. I think this might be one of many reasons why he usually picks some angles for his scenes. I for one admire how well he used this side effect of his style to highlight a cuter side of women when that trait hasn't been a big part of their personality so far, like Kitty Kat scenes in NN or the Lutvrog scene a while back.

3.90 star(s) 76 Votes