Lynn

May 21, 2017
It'd be so cool if it evolved into a relationship system and we could, at some point, marry Lutvrog in the Orc tradition.

Reactions: ponyguy

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
Do I need to update to v0.3.4? I have 0.3.3, I was wondering it fixed anything major.
It'd be so cool if it evolved into a relationship system and we could, at some point, marry Lutvrog in the Orc tradition.

I wouldn't be surprised, Noxian Nights had a marriage end. Or at least one where you became a housewife. And Lutvrog definitely seems to play a major part in this game. Jadk my favorite Orc though. He has the wise attitude where you know he seen everything.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Do I need to update to v0.3.4? I have 0.3.3, I was wondering it fixed anything major.

I wouldn't be surprised, Noxian Nights had a marriage end. And Lutvrog definitely seems to play a major part in this game. Jadk my favorite Orc though. He has the wise attitude where you know he seen everything.
Just some bug fixes. People were having trouble starting feasts.

Man, I hope we get to reward Jadk sometime soon for all his kindness. A very special reward. It would be such a shame if there was no Jadk path in the game. I want to turn my Sabia into a perfect sex slave. But when it comes to Lutvrog and Jadk, I wouldn't mind having some extra saves on the side just to give her a couple happy endings with them. If not for her, at least for them. They've earned it. :)

Reactions: jande21

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
Just some bug fixes. People were having trouble starting feasts.

Man, I hope we get to reward Jadk sometime soon for all his kindness. A very special reward. It would be such a shame if there was no Jadk path in the game. I want to turn my Sabia into a perfect sex slave. But when it comes to Lutvrog and Jadk, I wouldn't mind having some extra saves on the side just to give her a couple happy endings with them. IF not for her, at least for them. They've earned it. :)
Shit, when Jadk gave her that silver sword I actually started to get the feels lol. His dialogue was so well done.

harasai

Apr 30, 2017
can't do the darjab feast despite only having burried his chest without looking and choosing him to help capture the catgirls, am i missing something ?

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
There are people in here playing this game for the plot. Think about it...

This is awesome lol.
This is not that unusual for Sierra Lee's games (Sierra Lee is half of Hreinn Games in charge of story... Nomo is the other half in charge of CG art)...

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
There are people in here playing this game for the plot. Think about it...

This is awesome lol.
I'd be lying if I said I'd play this game if it didn't have H in it. Still haven't played The Last Sovereign because of that. But I'd also be lying if I said I wasn't interested in the plot at least a little. Especially when it comes to the orcs and to all the foreshadowing that was in the murder investigation ''bad'' end. Can't wait to learn more about all that.

Reactions: reallybadman

Darkarhon

Donor
Jun 20, 2017
I'd be lying if I said I'd play this game if it didn't have H in it. Still haven't played The Last Sovereign because of that. But I'd also be lying if I said I wasn't interested in the plot at least a little. Especially when it comes to the orcs and to all the foreshadowing that was in the murder investigation ''bad'' end. Can't wait to learn more about all that.
TLS doesn't have hentai? :O

Azurite

Jul 28, 2017
It does. But no art. Just text. Which to me is the same as not having any H-scenes at all.
Pony you know the real reason is you cannot play as a female submissive ready to enjoy all the dicks of the realm.
The main protagonist of the game is a dude ! :test:

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Pony you know the real reason is you cannot play as a female submissive ready to enjoy all the dicks of the realm.
The main protagonist of the game is a dude ! :test:
Heh. Yeah.
Nah. I don't mind playing dudes. Either way someone still gets dicked. Preferably against their will. At least at first. But I need to SEE it happen. Not read about it. XD

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
Heh. Yeah.
Nah. I don't mind playing dudes. Either way someone still gets dicked. Preferably against their will. At least at first. But I need to SEE it happen. Not read about it. XD
I really can't see a problem here considering you're always reading about it. Sure, here you may have some art, but that art can hardly cover entire scene without using 10-15 images (and most of the time we get 2-3... 4 tops).

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
I really can't see a problem here considering you're always reading about it. Sure, here you may have some art, but that art can hardly cover entire scene without using 10-15 images (and most of the time we get 2-3... 4 tops).
Even a single image is better than no image. If you can read an erotic novel and get off on it then good for you. Me? I need visuals.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Well, looks like unless you're a 25 dollar Patron you shouldn't keep your hopes up for the scene in the preview.
Shame. With that outfit it looked to be right up my alley. I keep losing my chances to get a good bar scene. I think the last bar scene was also voted on by Patrons. It's kind of funny as much as it's depressing. The Patrons keep denying me my wishes. Rotten luck. XD

Reactions: SomeThrowawayAye
3.90 star(s) 76 Votes