ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
They involve writing too. As they said in their last patreon post. "In other news, we are currently splitting our attentions between working on 0.4.0 and finishing the special non-canon scene variants for $25+ tiers. The latter is not a trivial add-on: it involves a large amount of entirely new art and writing. We're glad that people have enjoyed them so much so far, but we just want to be clear that we spend some time on these and so we don't turn immediately from the public release to putting 100% of our effort into the next version. "
Cool. I wasn't going crazy and just imagining things. Again.

Reactions: jande21

Fabios

Dec 31, 2016
Have somebody all cg from game or can somebody upload it here. It will be nice see all cg thx. =)

Gugino

May 18, 2017
you are kidding shindol is making a game fucking hell yeah one of my favorites is making a game a dream come true. what language ?

Last edited:
Reactions: ponyguy

Lynn

May 21, 2017
Trying to picture a game made by Shindol... would probably look like a Crimson Gray and Berserk crossover?

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Trying to picture a game made by Shindol... would probably look like a Crimson Gray and Berserk crossover?
I know, right? Sounds lovely. :evilsmile:
Also, not enough Berserk Rule 34 out there. It's a damn shame. Rape Horse is disappointed in you, Internet.

Lynn

May 21, 2017
I've never looked it up. Too afraid to do that.

Or, perhaps, Berserk is rule34esk enough for me. *rapeface_emoji*

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
shindoL art is good and all... but kinda too extreme for some... wonder what gone through his/her head during those tankabon especially emergence

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
I've never looked it up. Too afraid to do that.

Or, perhaps, Berserk is rule34esk enough for me. *rapeface_emoji*
Well, it's certainly not enough for me. Needs even more nudity and rape.
shindoL art is good and all... but kinda too extreme for some... wonder what gone through his/her head during those tankabon especially emergence
ShindoL? Too extreme? Bah. I think it's the opposite. They're all just too soft. :closedtongue:
I imagine the same thing I always imagine goes through his mind. ''How can I make this fappable?'' Mission accomplished every time.

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
@ponyguy there are some more extreme artist but they dont really left much impact... shindoL does cause he did TSF, odeiyo mizuryuu park... i enjoy it but only the part where a group of student step on her during final chapter emergence make me feel like :"please dont... oh god just dont..."

in end note... the tankabon does have a good lesson... dont do drug kids... you guys want to believe she died... but i want to believe got some nice guy pick her up, married her and live happy after...

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
@ponyguy there are some more extreme artist but they dont really left much impact... shindoL does cause he did TSF, odeiyo mizuryuu park... i enjoy it but only the part where a group of student step on her during final chapter emergence make me feel like :"please dont... oh god just dont..."

in end note... the tankabon does have a good lesson... dont do drug kids... you guys want to believe she died... but i want to believe got some nice guy pick her up, married her and live happy after...
I like ShindoL's extreme. Too many artists puss out. It's nice to see someone go as far as he does. We need more shit like that.

He's done that lesson before. With the Yotsuba doujins. Mmm. Those were good.
And I don't wanna believe she died. I'm twisted but I'm not that twisted. I just thought it had a happy ending. Which is nice sometimes, but usually I don't like it in my rape hentai. At least not too happy. So I was pleased to hear it was just a dream. In my headcanon she becomes some ''nice guy's'' sex slave for life. Yeah, that sounds nice. Roof over her head. Food, water. Keeps the kid too. Just has to please her master every day. Living the dream. His dream. XD

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016

Emergence is the only one that made me stop reading, exactly for the reasons you described. I like corruption and mind break but a lot of that shit happens in real life. My corruption needs some implausibility in it. And about the death, Shindol clarified that she did die in the Fakku book.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Emergence is the only one that made me stop reading, exactly for the reasons you described. I like corruption and mind break but a lot of that shit happens in real life. My corruption needs some implausibility in it.
I guess I should consider myself lucky then, for being able to enjoy my rape H no matter how dark and real it gets. Hooray for me! :eazyHype:

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
I'm not living with that knowledge alone. Now you and me can suffer together, while @ponyguy keeps fapping.
Well, you kind of shattered my dream too. I wanted the sex slave ending. Not the OD ending. :(
Oh well. I guess I'll just fap to the rest and ignore the last few pages. The tears will help lubricate my dick.

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
Oh well. I guess I'll just fap to the rest and ignore the last few pages. The tears will help lubricate my dick.
Thats what I do lol. Its dark but I can handle the rest of the book, and (IMO) its Shindols best work. He does the best ahaegos.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Thats what I do lol. Its dark but I can handle the rest of the book, and (IMO) its Shindols best work. He does the best ahaegos.
He does the best everything. The man's art style is amazing. I was discussing it with someone earlier this month and I said he's the only artist that has ever made me go ''Dear god, those are good looking teeth. Holy shit, this man draws amazing teeth.'' Seriously, the teeth on his characters are gorgeous. Especially when they're mind broken and have those sloppy smiles on their faces. Usually with a mouth full of cum. But man, he's so good. Legs, feet, arms, ass, tits, armpits, eyes, mouth. He does it all so well. Honestly, I'd say he shares first place with Nomo as my favorite H-artists.

Personally I like his works with warrior women more than the ones with ''regular'' chicks. I think those are his best. All his Dragon Quest stuff and PIG, the Zelda doujin. Those are my favorites. Which is why I'm super hype that his game is also about a warrior woman getting corrupted and forced to do sexual acts. I live for that shit.

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
@jande21 i prefered tsf tho... now ryo also become lady as well

@ponyguy i like the twin milf artist... and few more milf artist... their art kinda cool too... triple h too... girl lacrose club banzai

Lynn

May 21, 2017
I think his art kind of suffers from the "hentai" tag, so he's going to have a smaller audience by definition. But yeah, some pages convey such feels.

3.90 star(s) 76 Votes