ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
@ponyguy its a full game instant of scene selector like bonus#2
Yes and no. You have to sleep in the tent, then you get to choose the scenes. Just load a save from your main game and you should be good to go. It should pick them up no matter where you extract the files. It did for me anyway.

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
for those lazy arse whom lazy just like me out there... here mine...

ps : i prefer dominator and civilised orc... so i sided with rodgrik... but there are some main decision save in there in sequence with story... fot those wan dominated, just edit the dominate value...

Reactions: dragpz

Apalos

Oct 7, 2017
Have some news my fellow perverts!

"As was mentioned in the last update, the Horned God's Night is the celebration that renews the year... and it's followed by the challenge of the arena. The sacred combat event can't start until a representative arrives, but you're all getting a sneak preview of her above.

Ylva is the first orc woman we've introduced, and she'll have a lot to say. She's had an interesting life so far and isn't as opposed to humans as many orcs - but she's also not going to stand for Sabia's elitism. Getting to know Ylva will be one of the many components of the next release.

So far you've only seen one shaman in the game, but he represents a much larger body of authority. Some of you might notice the symbol on Ylva's staff is the same as that worn by Groknak and the shaman - this is an element of orc hierarchy that we've been planning to explore from the first release. As a representative of the council of shamans, Ylva will be working together with the local shaman, giving Sabia some interesting choices for how to proceed.

We want the next update to be a substantial one with a lot of different kinds of content. There will be a lot of sexy new scenes focusing on the already introduced cast of characters, of course, including some that people have been asking for. Those of you who enjoy lore, some questions that many people have asked about how KoD's world works will be answered soon. And the arena events will include more of our attempts to continually improve the core mechanics of the game.

As information for the next update release date, we can only say it wont be this month to the people wondering, but we are doing good progress on completing it.

We'll be back with another update in time. Please look forward to Ylva and all the rest!"
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Holy shit my dick can't wait!

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Have some news my fellow perverts!

"As was mentioned in the last update, the Horned God's Night is the celebration that renews the year... and it's followed by the challenge of the arena. The sacred combat event can't start until a representative arrives, but you're all getting a sneak preview of her above.

Ylva is the first orc woman we've introduced, and she'll have a lot to say. She's had an interesting life so far and isn't as opposed to humans as many orcs - but she's also not going to stand for Sabia's elitism. Getting to know Ylva will be one of the many components of the next release.

So far you've only seen one shaman in the game, but he represents a much larger body of authority. Some of you might notice the symbol on Ylva's staff is the same as that worn by Groknak and the shaman - this is an element of orc hierarchy that we've been planning to explore from the first release. As a representative of the council of shamans, Ylva will be working together with the local shaman, giving Sabia some interesting choices for how to proceed.

We want the next update to be a substantial one with a lot of different kinds of content. There will be a lot of sexy new scenes focusing on the already introduced cast of characters, of course, including some that people have been asking for. Those of you who enjoy lore, some questions that many people have asked about how KoD's world works will be answered soon. And the arena events will include more of our attempts to continually improve the core mechanics of the game.

As information for the next update release date, we can only say it wont be this month to the people wondering, but we are doing good progress on completing it.

We'll be back with another update in time. Please look forward to Ylva and all the rest!"
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Holy shit my dick can't wait!
Hell yeah! Sexy orc babe for the win! And she doesn't like Sabia. I think I just found my new favorite character.
Abs for the Abs God! Rape for the Rape God! Praise be to the Hentai Gods!

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
Hell yeah! Sexy orc babe for the win! And she doesn't like Sabia. I think I just found my new favorite character.
Yeah I knew you'd like the abs. But I wish her face was a little more tough, if you get what I mean.

Reactions: ponyguy

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Yeah I knew you'd like the abs. But I wish her face was a little more tough, if you get what I mean.
Nomo really draws them well. So glad most of the babes in this game are some kind of warrior or another. The more abs the better.
I get ya. She looks a bit too cute. I guess because she's a shaman and not a warrior. I don't know.
But maybe we'll get another more rough looking orc babe later on. A man can dream.

Reactions: jande21

Apalos

Oct 7, 2017
Saying she doesn't like Sabia seems a bit of a stretch. "but she's also not going to stand for Sabia's elitism." All I get from that is that she is not gonna take Sabia's comments. Might be a sexy cat fight. But I don't think that they will be enemies from the get go. More like rivals? Or frenemies?

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Saying she doesn't like Sabia seems a bit of a stretch. "but she's also not going to stand for Sabia's elitism." All I get from that is that she is not gonna take Sabia's comments. Might be a sexy cat fight. But I don't think that they will be enemies from the get go. More like rivals? Or frenemies?
Yeah, but Sabia's a stubborn bitch. She's not gonna back down on her views any time soon. At least that's the impression I get. Which will create tension between the two.
I hope the orc chick doesn't like her. If she's anything like me, she won't. It's about time someone stands up to Sabia. She's been getting her way for far too long. Time to knock her down a few pegs. :evilsmile:

Lynn

May 21, 2017
Yeah, but Sabia's a stubborn bitch.

So... does that mean they won't sex each other? Or maybe sex each other angrily?

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
don't talk that way about her she's a strong and independent woman who's fighting patriarchy on her own how dare you :'(
Yeah, exactly. A bitch. :p

Last edited:

Anmitsu

Jul 28, 2017
don't talk that way about her she's a strong and independent woman who's fighting patriarchy on her own how dare you :'(
Yep and this is exactly why I'm enjoying her being forced to suck big fat orc cock. If she would want to do it then it wouldn't be so entertaining and exciting.

Reactions: 561397 and ponyguy

Lynn

May 21, 2017
Yep and this is exactly why I'm enjoying her being forced to suck big fat orc cock. If she would want to do it then it wouldn't be so entertaining and exciting.
Oh yeah, you bet. I probably ranted about that already, but the fact that Sabia is not the stereotypical unrelatable innocent highschool slut who'd be like "O-M-G I like totally love getting anally raped and stuff, please keep going and let's keep pretending lubrication is not even a thing" is a great turn-on. It's ridiculously difficult to find games with rape that feel like the character is actually raped.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Oh yeah, you bet. I probably ranted about that already, but the fact that Sabia is not the stereotypical unrelatable innocent highschool slut who'd be like "O-M-G I like totally love getting anally raped and stuff, please keep going and let's keep pretending lubrication is not even a thing" is a great turn-on. It's ridiculously difficult to find games with rape that feel like the character is actually raped.
Right?! It's nice that she doesn't love it immediately. It's also nice that she knows a thing or two about sex and isn't the typical Hentai protag who's a virgin and a complete dunce about anything sexual.
That being said, her being so stubborn and bitchy and actually hating getting raped makes it all the more enjoyable when she does end up breaking and loving it, like in the ''bad'' ends. And, hopefully, eventually in the main story too. Nothing like dominating a strong warrior woman into loving cocks. Especially the cocks of a race she despises.
Only in Ameri... I mean Hentai Land. And Hentai Gods bless that great nation.

Reactions: 561397 and Lynn
3.90 star(s) 76 Votes