Xill

Jan 10, 2018
The thing is, the art should take the longest to make. So if Nomo is done with the art... what the fuck were the other two doing all this time? Wanking to his sketches?

I'm usually not annoyed with delays and such, but atleast use a good fucking excuse my dudes. It's like they sat there and said "quick, we have 5 SECONDS to come up with an excuse as to why we have to delay stuff again".

psycohunter96

Aug 19, 2017
The thing is, the art should take the longest to make. So if Nomo is done with the art... what the fuck were the other two doing all this time? Wanking to his sketches?

I'm usually not annoyed with delays and such, but atleast use a good fucking excuse my dudes. It's like they sat there and said "quick, we have 5 SECONDS to come up with an excuse as to why we have to delay stuff again".
I think we are at the point where they dont even care to give excuses like go back a year or two if you want an interesting excuse and some promises that never happened

psycohunter96

Aug 19, 2017
It can. In theory... Like there's THAT many, hundreds of artwork, you never know! Anyway, it's easy to be sure if they're actually lazy/lying or not, you just have to judge their next version before getting them
there is no reason to not impliment the art if they have it its like they dont give content if thow its there and worked on wich makes no sense... I mean an update of 7 months has to be pretty lengthy and good but judging from their last updates i am afraid its just gonna be a mediocare mess that was done in 2-3 months... But i hope its not the case and you are correct for beeing so optimistic

Aug 11, 2020
Do they still have their decent programmer? Because this might be the problem: they created a bunch of repeatable scenes, but they need some coding experience to make everything work properly. Different outfits, males, expressions and such. Otherwise they're looking at a huge amount of pointless work.

Deefrost

Jun 21, 2017
From the discord:

"... the new CG's are a lot more detailed and have a lot more extra stuff to them. Here is one of the reworked CG's as example

It is one of the more simple ones, but it still has 1 orc fucking, and then 2 orcs doing spitroast, 1 orc can just do bj as standalone. I have gropes, slaps, whip, cum covered, sweaty, and outfit/heels plus Sabia being a sub or dom in it. So in comparison to the old one, you probably can see how this one is a lot more complex, and how all of them can add content for multiple scenes/events."

Update: Nomo said he went and fixed the wonky proportions after getting feedback in the Discord

cg1.png

cg2.png

Last edited:

Jinsoyun

Sep 28, 2018
Coding seemed to be the bottleneck all along to me. Nomo's art speed has been consistent and even tho this is the second update where he had to draw a lot of new stuff (the fist one was when the human towns were introduced), the most delaid updates always included a lot of coding like branching routes or new mechanics.
I don't know the technical reasons, it's just an observation.

But not including all the art variants is not surprising. If you look back at the groping variations from past updates you'll notice that there are a lot of combinations that are still not in any scene in the game. I'll look up my files later, but if i remember correctly, there isn't a groping scene yet where Sabia is kissed by an orc in her barmaid outfit for example. The art has been done, but there is no scene for that. Not including everything right away isn't new at all.

Personally i would like this game to have a bit of a sandbox area for repeatable scenes eventually, but that might be difficult if the scenes have to be written as well.

By the way whips? That's a new information. We haven't seen those since NN.

But no release date still? :/

Reactions: Dante477

Deefrost

Jun 21, 2017
From the discord:

"... the new CG's are a lot more detailed and have a lot more extra stuff to them. Here is one of the reworked CG's as example

It is one of the more simple ones, but it still has 1 orc fucking, and then 2 orcs doing spitroast, 1 orc can just do bj as standalone. I have gropes, slaps, whip, cum covered, sweaty, and outfit/heels plus Sabia being a sub or dom in it. So in comparison to the old one, you probably can see how this one is a lot more complex, and how all of them can add content for multiple scenes/events."

View attachment 1298026

View attachment 1298027
Update: Nomo just said he went and made the legs longer after feedback in the Discord.

3.90 star(s) 76 Votes