Jinsoyun

Sep 28, 2018
Has there even been the slightest hint of a release date recently? I remember the “bleed into may” part, but has there been any more communication on the subject?
Freeze107 got us some news from discord on the page before this one. No date, but Nomo plans to do a showcase post about the updated art for the repeatable scenes, then if things go well, their next post is the update. When that is exactly, we don't know yet.

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Those are some of my favorite scenes in the game for just that reason. I only play sub Sabia and I love how indiscriminately she gets used by the orcs in her tent and how forceful and nonconsensual they are. I know a lot of people hate those scenes but I think they're some of the best in terms of making you feel like you're in a place where you're just a toy to be used. I hope the improved versions are still good and that the repeatable scenes have similar tone for sub Sabia. I can see how the art could be improved but they honestly never bothered me just because the context of the scene was hot to me.
Same, I already liked the art in the repeatable scenes but if they improve it then that's even better.

Jinsoyun

Sep 28, 2018
Yeah, context and set up are very important part of the scenes for me too. I have both dom and sub playthroughs and way more saves than necessary because the gallery only has the scenes, but not the set ups. The scenes in Sabia's tent are great examples for this.

A repeatable scene in the pleasure tents might not have such a specific set up for each individual time, but as part of the whole gameplay it could both make sense and be fun to have Sabia go into the tents "just this once" almost every day on a sub run.

Aside from this i already talked about how i'd prefer to have the repeatable scenes tied to the gameplay a bit too. They could be used to gather information, increase faction approval and so on. Some leaders like Tekrok, the shaman or even the catgirl leader could give Sabia a punishment of 10 rounds in the tents. Sabia could try to listen to rumors in the human towns herself just as she uses the catgirls in the orc camp already.

There are creative ways to use repeatable scenes and once the mechanic is implemented into the game, the possibilities open up.

sam1545654

Jan 1, 2018
You pointed it urself, scenes need context. Watching gallery is no difrent then watching cg rip. In perfect world repeatable scenes are tied to somekind of gameplay mechanic, like serving in the tavern to make money and getting groped. It adds scenes to somthing that otherwise would be boring busy work - kind what we have now in KoD: hunting, bar - just hold shift snore fest. Tbh ill take low quality scene that is tied to the game then any one time throw away scene with higher quality. Tho i donno why repeatable scenes are now tied to low quality concept, we had repetables in brothel on day 1, they were not inferior quality.
PREACH BROTHER!!! (or sister... i don't discriminate)

Deefrost

Jun 21, 2017
Update post:

"Hey guys, we were saving the next update until we finish all the CG's and extractions plus the planning for the events that will use them.
The big mass of scenes that were both reworked to normal CG quality and new ones added on, are finished by Nomo and what we need for the next update has been extracted and being added to the game.
Just as a quick summary, the CG's that were completed are multiple poses of Sabia and other characters in different scenes, different sub or dom variants and in general they are very detailed and complex in order to show changing expressions, more fluids or body writing, items and progression to help aid repeatable scenes and future scenes we will add.
This combination of CG's will be used until the end of this arc of the game, so we wont bother anymore with repeatable scenes outside of some small additions and characters added to those poses. They are all done in the quality and detail of normal CG's and work with other backgrounds, so while most of the above are in Sabia's tent as you see in the left, row 3 and 4 we have plans for forest, arena and general outside of the camp scenes.
The content in those CG's is a lot so the above are just some of the extractions we have in the next update, but other combinations and characters are left for the future updates.
Nomo added some new backgrounds for Sabia's tent, a human room and a Shop which will be used for future CG's and content as addition to this that can be seen in the preview.
This plus the reworked outfit system for the grope CG's will last until we are done with this story of KoD and now that it is done we will focus on releasing story progression updates which would take a lot less time to make, so thank you for being patient with us.
As said again the scenes are done some are in and others are being added to the game, there is a lot so it will take some time to add and properly test, plus old content that we need to revise and update, but we will release the next update in the first half of next month, so the next post we make will be with the release itself."

preview1.png

Anmitsu

Jul 28, 2017
Update post:

"Hey guys, we were saving the next update until we finish all the CG's and extractions plus the planning for the events that will use them.
The big mass of scenes that were both reworked to normal CG quality and new ones added on, are finished by Nomo and what we need for the next update has been extracted and being added to the game.
Just as a quick summary, the CG's that were completed are multiple poses of Sabia and other characters in different scenes, different sub or dom variants and in general they are very detailed and complex in order to show changing expressions, more fluids or body writing, items and progression to help aid repeatable scenes and future scenes we will add.
This combination of CG's will be used until the end of this arc of the game, so we wont bother anymore with repeatable scenes outside of some small additions and characters added to those poses. They are all done in the quality and detail of normal CG's and work with other backgrounds, so while most of the above are in Sabia's tent as you see in the left, row 3 and 4 we have plans for forest, arena and general outside of the camp scenes.
The content in those CG's is a lot so the above are just some of the extractions we have in the next update, but other combinations and characters are left for the future updates.
Nomo added some new backgrounds for Sabia's tent, a human room and a Shop which will be used for future CG's and content as addition to this that can be seen in the preview.
This plus the reworked outfit system for the grope CG's will last until we are done with this story of KoD and now that it is done we will focus on releasing story progression updates which would take a lot less time to make, so thank you for being patient with us.
As said again the scenes are done some are in and others are being added to the game, there is a lot so it will take some time to add and properly test, plus old content that we need to revise and update, but we will release the next update in the first half of next month, so the next post we make will be with the release itself."

View attachment 1322595
Ye ye ye ye, this is the x time we hear the same thing.
"Took very long, we finally done with the hardest part, easy and fast from now on, updates will come out much quicker than before"
I'll believe when I'll see.
Sorry, I'm an agnostic atheist.

The scenes included look very good tho, except the messed up proportions in some of them.
Anyway, once I finally get to Sabby's cunt after so long I won't leave easily.

Last edited:
Nov 1, 2020
Update post:

View attachment 1322595
is it just me or do you these look worse than the original ? and correct me if i am wrong (haven't played this in years) but sabia didn't use to have gigantic tits

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Man, Sabia's tits grew up so fast, I'm so proud of them.

In all seriousness though, I wish they communicated like this way more often. It shouldn't be that hard to post an update post once a week. Even if it's like a paragraph. Just say what you're working on during that week.

afdjuicy

Jun 5, 2017
Update post:

View attachment 1322595
seems like they even had to downgrade the orc faces Eml5WJHWEAEcCRS.jpg

pinkscott

Sep 2, 2017
is it just me or do you these look worse than the original ? and correct me if i am wrong (haven't played this in years) but sabia didn't use to have gigantic tits
It arose from the fact orcs have fucking enormous hands and so they would completely cover sabia's breasts without the bimbofication expansion. hopefully if the game goes more human oriented we see less ridiculous proportions.

Also her tits are now seemingly anti-gravity lol

Last edited:

Deefrost

Jun 21, 2017
So from what i understood from the update:
-only few of scenes above will be in next version
-there will not be any story progression

what the fuck where the coders doing for last 6 months if they just now are adding scenes in?
As written in the update post, all the variants in the sample image will be included in the upcoming update. Nomo has clarified that there will be normal CGs too, though he didn't say how many. There's also the new outfits and grope images.

3.90 star(s) 76 Votes