Feb 1, 2017
There was never a confirmation of new outfits, only updates to the groping panel style scenes to include more outfits other than the rags. Nomo said during one of his streams that he does have ideas of one outfit he would like to add into the game at a later date, but never mentioned what it would be. The only 'new' outfit that they did confirm was the leather armor remake, and that's it.

Py Ape

Oct 26, 2019
Honest review. Alot of potential but really dissapointing overall. Almost no main quest progression and there easily could have been one more quest here. Every quest feels like it lacks another scene. The new repatables and scenes are great but you can tell stuff was cut. And no new outfits except leather armor. 5/10 for this release, after almost 10 months i was expecting more.
How long is this current update?

Skarfaze

Aug 28, 2017
I finished it without a guide, and spending time looking for scenes in around 1 hour and 15 min. And like i said maybe 20 25% of that time was spent on looking for the new repatables. which means repeating scenes you have already gotten.

Skarfaze

Aug 28, 2017
They mentioned some of the repetables were cut this release and will be added in a month or there abouts. And it shows, around 40% of what was shown in an earlier patreon post is not in this release.

Py Ape

Oct 26, 2019
They mentioned some of the repetables were cut this release and will be added in a month or there abouts. And it shows, around 40% of what was shown in an earlier patreon post is not in this release.
So for the past 7 months they did nothing but repeatable scenes and are going to take another 1-2 months for the full updated? A nice fu to all the patrons.

Skarfaze

Aug 28, 2017
So for the past 7 months they did nothing but repeatable scenes and are going to take another 1-2 months for the full updated? A nice fu to all the patrons.
There is probably a lot of stuff they set up with outfits , panels and repatables, but i cant enjoy a product today with the promise of enjoyment in 5 years. So at the end of the day, for the first time in a few updates i just have to say i was left with an empty feeling, not a feeling of wanting more because it was so good. Rather wanting more because of all the previews outfits and cool cencepts disscused and this was just a poor demo for it (Bris scenes and Jasmine quest were great, collar scenes are so dissapointing its criminal, and the keyhole scenes should never ever have been in the game). We shall se the payoff in 2 to 3 updates i guess, and it sucks to say that.

Py Ape

Oct 26, 2019
There is probably a lot of stuff they set up with outfits , panels and repatables, but i cant enjoy a product today with the promise of enjoyment in 5 years. So at the end of the day, for the first time in a few updates i just have to say i was left with an empty feeling, not a feeling of wanting more because it was so good. Rather wanting more because of all the previews outfits and cool cencepts disscused and this was just a poor demo for it (Bris scenes and Jasmine quest were great, collar scenes are so dissapointing its criminal, and the keyhole scenes should never ever have been in the game). We shall se the payoff in 2 to 3 updates i guess, and it sucks to say that.
With all that patreon money you would think they should hire atleast another programmer. I wish Sierra Lee was back. In 2-3 updates I don't even think I'll be having time to play games anymore.

kilik

Aug 9, 2017
was waiting for all the cgs shown on " Last Update Before The Release " ,and they didn´t released them all?
"sad, not fapping noises"

Umbra.Nox

Mar 12, 2020
Wonder why :unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure:
Probably because it's 15$ dollars tier, lmao... I wonder if there's a mathematician among us to count the minimum and maximum of 15$ tier patrons with 966 patrons and 4098$ donations total. Tiers are 1$, 5$, 15$, 25$ and 50$. Assuming nobody donates higher than 15$, then what is the maximum amount of 15$ tier patrons? Then we can take the middle number between 0 and X to assume how much of them are even able to play it.

3.90 star(s) 76 Votes