ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
In the game contain bestiality already or they will in the future?

Noxian contain many bestiality like horse and it was awesome
There's one ''bad'' end with a monster impregnating Sabia, if that counts. And we should hopefully be getting some hellhound action soon.

Reactions: WarlockRichard

Lynn

May 21, 2017
Yeah, they're gone. This sucks so much. Those scenes were the perfect start to how I wanted my playthrough to go. First the tents get locked out, then the bar scene, now this. I just don't have any luck with this game. :'(
Very lame since it's sort of the starting point of everything? What happens during the trial when Sabia yells "those fuckers raped me", does she still say it despite not happening in any universe?
Twas probably part of the Patreon trying to pretend it's moraly acceptable campaign rather than an actual decision from Hreinn. In fact I'm sure it was, I don't think those guys have any problem with portraying rape (NN anyone).

There's one ''bad'' end with a monster impregnating Sabia, if that counts. And we should hopefully be getting some hellhound action soon.
Which one? The only one I know about is the "sex-slave" ending post-trial.

Reactions: ponyguy

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Very lame since it's sort of the starting point of everything? What happens during the trial when Sabia yells "those fuckers raped me", does she still say it despite not happening in any universe?
Twas probably part of the Patreon trying to pretend it's moraly acceptable campaign rather than an actual decision from Hreinn. In fact I'm sure it was, I don't think those guys have any problem with portraying rape (NN anyone).
Didn't get to the trial. Finding out the scenes were gone kind of killed my mood so I didn't continue to see what else was changed. I'm also curious though. I guess maybe she can just lie. But I liked the idea of getting raped and then telling the truth. So lame. Such a bummer.

Which one? The only one I know about is the "sex-slave" ending post-trial.
The one you get if you fail the trial for murdering the orcs in the bar.

Reactions: n0b0dy and Lynn

Wasey

Mar 23, 2017
The joy I felt thinking it was a 0.4 update to only then find out I was baited hard and then from reading here I find out that those initial spicy scenes have been removed... Why god why.

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
I think they probably removed it because they want to portray Sabia (especially at the start of this) as a strong woman, and having her first scene be one where she gets raped kinda takes away from all that.

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
I hope so.
I need an explanation here. From what I am reading, they released an update to remove what is basically half of the scenes the game had? Or am I misunderstanding? Also in case I am not can I get a list of what was removed?
Jesus fuck I have an atrocious luck with the games I like :FeelsBadMan:

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
I think they probably removed it because they want to portray Sabia (especially at the start of this) as a strong woman, and having her first scene be one where she gets raped kinda takes away from all that.
But you can avoid the scene. Anyone who wants to play her as a strong character can easily do that. Meanwhile, people like me who want a more whore-like path lose out. They've already said that there won't be any corruption or mind break in the game aside from the ''bad'' ends, and that Sabia will remain a ''strong, independent woman'', hellbent on her revenge. So I'm not gonna get my cock-hungry sex slave path. I've accepted that. But now we lose this too? It's such a bummer. Having Sabia get violated gives me life. :(

Also, if it's just because of that then she doesn't stay ''strong'' for long when shortly after I can have her work in the tents.
It just seems like such an odd decision to me.

I need an explanation here. From what I am reading, they released an update to remove what is basically half of the scenes the game had? Or am I misunderstanding? Also in case I am not can I get a list of what was removed?
Jesus fuck I have an atrocious luck with the games I like :FeelsBadMan:
Just the first two scenes during the orc ambush are gone. From what I can tell.

0zymand1as

Donor
Aug 21, 2017
I dont get it the first orc scene is avoidable if u make the right choices it doesnt make sense at least to me to remove them

3.90 star(s) 76 Votes