JohnDupont

Modder
May 26, 2017
For the last fight :
There is a bug with the second opponent. His debuff doesn't get removed by using Centering or expiring and will last until you receive temporary buffs.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hreinn Games are aware of the issue.

I made a few changes to the 0.4.0 walkthrough.

EDIT : Oops. Forgot to change a thing about Dajrab's Feast. Should be the last modification.
Again, tell me if you got any problem concerning the walkthrough. It could be improved.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
How do you get the sabia, neve and alioch threesome scene?
Invite her to the feast. If she likes you she should accept going to any feast except Tekrok's. Then later in the evening you'll tag along with her on an errand. I think it's getting more booze or something. I forgot. And then just make the right choice during the argument she has with him.

Reactions: JohnDupont

Anmitsu

Jul 28, 2017
Hreinn Games are aware of the issue.

I made a few changes to the 0.4.0 walkthrough.

EDIT : Oops. Forgot to change a thing about Dajrab's Feast. Should be the last modification.
Again, tell me if you got any problem concerning the walkthrough. It could be improved.
You should change the "introduction" section in your walkthrough since first scene is removed from 0.4.0 and some dialogue options are kinda different as well as there is no duel anymore. Otherwise it's great, very clear and simple :HeyGuys:.

JohnDupont

Modder
May 26, 2017
You should change the "introduction" section in your walkthrough since first scene is removed from 0.4.0 and some dialogue options are kinda different as well as there is no duel anymore. Otherwise it's great, very clear and simple :HeyGuys:.
Thanks.

Woow, you can now finish the game without triggering any scene involving Sabia !

Reactions: ponyguy and Anmitsu
Feb 27, 2017
For the people wondering if they should still keep saves, while I definitely think the gallery is a great addition especially for casual players, I'll still be keeping pre-event saves for the little extra i.e. the new scene where Sabia loses first is one of my favorites and the gallery misses the part where she brags about her performance in the tents, I advise all other men and women of culture to do the same :p P

Reactions: Hanten and ponyguy

Hanten

Nov 12, 2016
For the people wondering if they should still keep saves, while I definitely think the gallery is a great addition especially for casual players, I'll still be keeping pre-event saves for the little extra i.e. the new scene where Sabia loses first is one of my favorites and the gallery misses the part where she brags about her performance in the tents, I advise all other men and women of culture to do the same :p P
Can you upload your saves before the scenes please?

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Lynn

May 21, 2017
Still haven't had the time to play the new version, so if we get the patch before I actually get the chance to play, I'll feel a little less frustrated, perhaps. :happyblush

Reactions: ponyguy

MrChimichanga

Oct 5, 2017
I haven't seen this before. When does she brag about her performance at the tents?

3.90 star(s) 73 Votes