ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
LOL x'Dx'D Tbh I see him as a father figure and IIRC he also mentions somewhere he is too old for the stuffs now :eek:penedeyewink:
I don't see him like that. I just see him as a friend. Besides, I fully expect Sabia to sexually violate her actual mother and sister, and vice versa, so even if I saw Jadk as a father figure I'd still make her go for that sweet Orc D. :p
Too old for war and politics maybe. Never too old for sex. He needn't worry. Once he sees Sabia in the nude all that youthful energy will come back to him. No man can resist. XD

Shakira

Nov 16, 2017
I don't see him like that. I just see him as a friend. Besides, I fully expect Sabia to sexually violate her actual mother and sister, and vice versa, so even if I saw Jadk as a father figure I'd still make her go for that sweet Orc D. :p
Too old for war and politics maybe. Never too old for sex. He needn't worry. Once he sees Sabia in the nude all that youthful energy will come back to him. No man can resist. XD
Damn you convinced me x'Dx'Dx'D

Reactions: ponyguy
P

Penumbra

Hey guys, I totally love this game. Is there news about the Bonus content with the alternate scenes yet? Should be for 0.3, if I am correct. Can't wait hopefully they do something even better with the bad end.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Hey guys, I totally love this game. Is there news about the Bonus content with the alternate scenes yet? Should be for 0.3, if I am correct. Can't wait hopefully they do something even better with the bad end.
No news yet.

tamleo

May 29, 2017
Download RPATool from Github (first link if you search "rpatool" in Google), extract RPATool.exe anywhere, open .exe, in "Input RPA file" you need to check .rpa file destination, you can find it in the "KoD folder"\game\archive.rpa, in "Destination" chose where you want to extract all the files. The extraction process can stuck in the end with the last file, in that case, just close the extractor, all the CG's gonna be extracted anyway.
upload_2018-1-28_17-23-44.png
exe ?

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
I have tried wearing rags, barmaid, leather armor as well and i still get a game over I even tried to cheat my domination to 10 and submission to 5 and still same thing. The only training that i have left is the hunting and I can not take that due to which captain I am in an alliance with on that save, as said I have not even done the trial as it never came up and I keep getting turned away at the keep

Edit: I am level 3, HP: 35 EP: 0 Stamina: 240 Str: 1 Endur: 1 Weapon:1 Armor:1 Magic Armor:1

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
I have tried wearing rags, barmaid, leather armor as well and i still get a game over I even tried to cheat my domination to 10 and submission to 5 and still same thing. The only training that i have left is the hunting and I can not take that due to which captain I am in an alliance with on that save, as said I have not even done the trial as it never came up and I keep getting turned away at the keep

Edit: I am level 3, HP: 35 EP: 0 Stamina: 240 Str: 1 Endur: 1 Weapon:1 Armor:1 Magic Armor:1
I don't get it. It should work. Did you try allying with more than one captain? I've only ever done it that way and I've never had this issue. It seems like an odd bug. I can't imagine they missed this during testing.

Reactions: JohnDupont

Deleted member 216027

Sep 24, 2017
Why not? Good guy Jadk deserves a reward for all the help he's given Sabia. At the very least he should get a blowjob. Though I'd prefer him to be a romance option. If I can't make my Sabia a sex slave then I'll at least have her fill the hole in Jadk's heart. :'(
Agree, Jadk would be a good choice, but if I have the option of choosing Neve, she'll always be my choice. that elf is my new waifu <3:biggrin:

Reactions: ponyguy
3.90 star(s) 74 Votes