ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Never got it. Only hate from all catgirls.
Too bad we can't feed the Hellhounds with those brats, now that I think about it... :mad: I hate catgirls.
Guess you just didn't do the quest well enough. I got it every time.

Well you get the satisfaction of being a good person and not abusing poor innocent people just because you get the chance to do so :'(

I'm getting the feel I'm the only one who doesn't have this rage induced boner for catgirls here... :WutFace:
Pfft. Seeing sexy catgirls get violated is way better than the satisfaction of being a good person.

I don't hate the catgirls though. Would've done the same if it was any other race there instead of them. All for rape. XD

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Whatever. I'll not restart another run just for that. Heh maybe I should start thinking about using a walkthrough :winkytongue:
You probably didn't get it because you didn't save Kulgan. Or at least I assume you didn't, since you were asking who he is before. He gives you valuable advice that helps you get better results on the cat quest. Or maybe you just took too long. That also affects it I think.

Judging by that end of version message at the end, you might have to restart in the next version anyway. So just wait until then before giving it another shot, I guess.

Reactions: Lynn

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
My thoughts exactly. I seriously hate this dude. No wonder I let him die every fucking time.
What? Why? Sure, it's a bit of a drag having to rush to save him, but that's not his fault. Kulgan's a nice guy and he helps you out. I hope he gets at least one scene. Would be nice if I could reward him.
I enslave the catgirls. You're nice to them. You hate Kulgan and let him die every time. I love him and save his ass every time. Fire and water, you and I. XD

Reactions: TheSexinati

mesoru

Sep 22, 2017
As long as there are evil/ruthless options, i don't mind y'all happy sappy endings :p. My canon playthrough will be with tekrok and maximum amount of catgirls enslaved, beasts "tamed", murdering and sex (not single and not mattering if whoring out for money or influence) and ending with public humiliation gangbang for mother and sister (let me dream guys).

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
As long as the there are evil/ruthless options, i have no complaints for y'all happy sappy endings :p. My canon playthrough will be with tekrok and maximum amount of catgirls enslaved, beasts "tamed", murdering and sex (not single and not mattering if whoring out for money or influence) and ending with public humiliation gangbang for mother and sister (let me dream guys).

Evergrey

Aug 7, 2016
i finally managed to get the time to play, was kinda disappointed that there is still not consequences to picking Sabias personality

i wasn't hoping for much but atleast how other characters treat her would be more obvious now, i fear this might end up similar to Noxian Nights that the choices would only be rewarded at the end of the game (which is one of my gripe with NN)

Reactions: TheSexinati

Heliophorus

Jan 6, 2018
I wonder how will sub/dom and freedom/slavery routes will influence endings. For example, if sub/slavery will end up with Sabia getting enslaved or dom/freedom with her making alliance with orcs. Also, who do you reckon made that ambush in th beginning of the game? I lean on either Rokgrid (seems slimy enough) or Dajrab (if he though that this would benefit his tribe somehow).

3.90 star(s) 76 Votes