Tholio

Nov 14, 2017
As long as the there are evil/ruthless options, i don't mind y'all happy sappy endings :p. My canon playthrough will be with tekrok and maximum amount of catgirls enslaved, beasts "tamed", murdering and sex (not single and not mattering if whoring out for money or influence) and ending with public humiliation gangbang for mother and sister (let me dream guys).
As long as it's not Sabia that has to end like this, I'm ok with it. An ending where the main character gets fucked up pisses me off. I don't play a game - whatever the game is - to get something similar to a "game over". It makes me feel like I played for nothing.
Without asking for a Mary-Sue ending, as the protagonist I want Sabia to succeed at the end. That's probably why I like GGGB so much, apart from the writing/choices, Ashley has the upper hand.

You shouldn't be punished for playing a ruthless, "evil", Sabia. :p

Heliophorus

Jan 6, 2018
As long as it's not Sabia that has to end like this, I'm ok with it. An ending where the main character gets fucked up pisses me off. I don't play a game - whatever the game is - to get something similar to a "game over". It makes me feel like I played for nothing.
Without asking for a Mary-Sue ending, as the protagonist I want Sabia to succeed at the end. That's probably why I like GGGB so much, apart from the writing/choices, Ashley has the upper hand.

Well, there probably is good amount of people that want a slave ending too, I just hope that we get several endings.

TheSexinati

Sep 1, 2017
I want a happy ending where Sabia just sits back at home sipping tea in the throne next to Lutvrog, listening to the birds chirping away...

With the heads of her family looking at them from the other side of the room.

Nobody fucks with Sabia, after all, She's the dom around this kingdom. :evilsmile:

Edit: And kids... She'll have about ten. Ten little Sabia-Lutvrog hybrids running around causing trouble!

Reactions: Heliophorus

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017

The opposite for me. I want an ending where she pays for her villainy.
Hopefully we'll get both an ending where she wins and one where she gets punished. And many, many more other endings. :FeelsGoodMan:

Reactions: UncleVT

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
The walktrhough mentions a sabia route in another walktrhough, but the link leads to a dead google document, anybody know where I can find ndsferrari's Sabia walkthrough?

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
The walktrhough mentions a sabia route in another walktrhough, but the link leads to a dead google document, anybody know where I can find ndsferrari's Sabia walkthrough?
Works fine for me. I'll post the link here, see if that helps.

Reactions: botc76

rogosh

Jan 29, 2018
Yeah i like the scenes from NN but the game itself is awful. The combat needs a hack or something.

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
Yeah i like the scenes from NN but the game itself is awful. The combat needs a hack or something.
Early on it's annoying but it really gets easier if you follow the guide, getting good gear and leveling up. By the end of the game combat was fairly easy to win in all circumstances, the only problem being that it is boring as it's a standard RPGM style of combat.

Reactions: ponyguy

FloppySandal

Jan 18, 2018
Hello i am new here and i cant seem to find what are to console commands i have spent about 30 min. now i give up help somebody !! That is if i can even use it to cheat...

3.90 star(s) 76 Votes