Illuminati

Dec 7, 2017
Just start it and nice game.

I'm gonna try a run like a "daddy's little princess" playing like a wargirl but in fact she hasn't idea what she is doing, so let's gonna try submission and slavery xD

Niteowl

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2018
Hi guys,

just joined this forum, mainly to discuss this excellent game (I haven't played much of it yet though, only up to just before the trial but I will probably go back to replay some parts and get more scenes before I move forward).

Over the years I've enjoyed the odd hentai games or hentai 3D art (speaking of Orcs, Zzomp's Rihanna sets come to mind). I also dabbled with 3D erotic art in the past. A few years ago I made the beginning of a potentially rather long adult saga and posted it on renderotica. I think these days some of those images have also been made available on other sites (i saw them on some anyways).
I'm a writer more than an artist, so the quality of the images wasn't amazing but I liked the style anyways, more like a good looking cartoon than an attempt at realism, so it suits my tastes (anime etc never look 'realistic'). I didn't continue because it was just too time consuming and I also have a day job etc.

Anyways, a couple of things I wanted to mention.
I am really enjoying KoD, more than any other hentai game I ever played. I've played a bit of Noxian Nights, and while that's also good (especially the art, which possibly better than in KoD, Riven and ileria are so hot) I do think there is a little too much 'playing' involved (running around the towns, defeating silly monsters etc).
I find KoD's simpler gameplay makes the overall game more enjoyable for hentai fans, NN requires a little too much grinding overall.

Regarding the sequel for KoD I'd like to see more of Neve (especially getting abused/dominated) and more elves/humans.
Not a big fan, I must admit, of 'monster girls' or orc girls (if they look ugly, if they're hot that's fine, but the images I saw here are not that attractive, imo). Anyways, variety is the spice of life, and some folks will enjoy it so that's cool.... but yeah, more elves for me, especially if they are not so willing.

Playing this game also inspired me to rethink what I was trying to do with my 3D art. Writing a whole comic book, so to speak, was way too time consuming, but I could use the story I had for a visual novel or even just write a full erotic novel (maybe with some 3D images).
I'd be tempted to create something like KoD but I don't have the time for that.
Anyways, I could also be interested in some cooperative effort if anybody interesting in adult games needs a writer (or possibly some 3Dart).

Sorry for the long post, take care folks.

U

User_17502

The .4.2 update was pretty good. I finished it but still have a lot more options to explore

Reactions: ponyguy

Evergrey

Aug 7, 2016
i just played the modded ver. of the game and tried to get the highest amount of submission points i can (which was round 20+ i think) and i just noticed that if you also get Sabias slavery points high enough she actually starts to enjoy submitting to Tekrok which didn't happen during any of my other play throughs, this was a nice suprise

Feb 27, 2017
i just played the modded ver. of the game and tried to get the highest amount of submission points i can (which was round 20+ i think) and i just noticed that if you also get Sabias slavery points high enough she actually starts to enjoy submitting to Tekrok which didn't happen during any of my other play throughs, this was a nice suprise

beyond agreeing enthusiastically at the feast or just that?

AhegaoLover

Aug 5, 2016
Modded version? Where did you get that?

Reactions: Ajajainu
May 7, 2017
still no info about release date?
*whispering* another year or two in such temp, and they might turn into akabur - one update per year

Feb 27, 2017
If this updates like a Sabia needs to raise funds for a raid or whatever and revisits the tents/offers more service at the bar - update, I'd be happy to wait even another month lol

3.90 star(s) 76 Votes