TuveanYGloir

Jan 29, 2020
Guys, I'm sorry if it's been told already in this topic but it's really long now. What happened to their team? Why Sierra left? Where's she now?

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
Guys, I'm sorry if it's been told already in this topic but it's really long now. What happened to their team? Why Sierra left? Where's she now?
Sierra used to do the coding and the writing, after she left Nomo got a coder and a writer to replace her, so the team is now 3 people.

They never made the specific reasons publically known, just that the separation was done in amicable terms. Common speculation for the reasons are things like creative differences, Nomo wanting more control over the project, Sierra wanting more time for her own projects, etc.

Sierra is tending her own projects (writing novels and making games), her patreon can be found . Her main project is The Last Sovereign, which has a thread here.

morel

May 2, 2018
In older version I knew where Neve is but in this new version there is a map and I can't find her where is she?

Anmitsu

Jul 28, 2017
Genius what is his task?
Eh... I'll go out of my way to answer that.
You go here:

You press ctrl + f then type in "Groknak" in the search bar that just appeared pressing enter, look for the place that you're stuck at in the story, that has something to do with Groknak at that, which I'd guess is the raid part, then once you find out where you are and what you've the problem with, you do as the walkthrough instructs you to to progress.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 76 Votes