scheriel

Dec 30, 2018
I can't really exactly member what they wrote a while back, but I am pretty sure they wanted to speed up updates. Wasn't the talk of like 1-2 months per update? Maybe one of the devs sprained their ankle again and can't use their hands because of that.
But you know what, the dropping sub count may show them that people aren't quite satisfied with the current status.

helllover

Jun 7, 2017
sprained their ankle? Feels more like that they broke a leg, though a fractured leg usually takes less time to heal than their update schedule. I'm guessing that the arthritis is starting to kick in after all the leg breaking.

oshkoshdorosh

Mar 31, 2020
Is anyone in their discord? Are they posting anything at all or has their paying community given up too?
There's nothing going on in the discord, other than some occasional excited posts when an update happens and a "do you like dom or sub" there that gets some life for a while when the update excitement dies down.

Fakedrone115

Feb 25, 2021
What are the chances the update will be out before July 1st? Thats when Im reporting for service and I would love to play a new update before I leave

bitchass92

Dec 11, 2020
What are the chances the update will be out before July 1st? Thats when Im reporting for service and I would love to play a new update before I leave
Ah I remember when I got out of OSUT (infantry) and you know we had family day where every guy jack's the fuck off like a madman. (because you get your phones back/gf's and wives come to see you) I fucking was playing this game on my fucking phone during graduation and literally there was so much good content. My sexy ass gf came out to see me and we had fucking such hot sex too. I told my ag (assistant gunner) I came 9 times in two days

He was like "WHat?! 9 nutz in two days... that's too much"

Imagine man you'll get out of training and there won't even be two tiddly-winksworth of content. Tsk, tsk hreinn.

Fakedrone115

Feb 25, 2021
Ah I remember when I got out of OSUT (infantry) and you know we had family day where every guy jack's the fuck off like a madman. (because you get your phones back/gf's and wives come to see you) I fucking was playing this game on my fucking phone during graduation and literally there was so much good content. My sexy ass gf came out to see me and we had fucking such hot sex too. I told my ag (assistant gunner) I came 9 times in two days

He was like "WHat?! 9 nutz in two days... that's too much"

Imagine man you'll get out of training and there won't even be two tiddly-winksworth of content. Tsk, tsk hreinn.
There better be at least tiddly winksworth of content by time Im through training, but knowing Hreinn there wont even be two updates in the four years Ill be at the academy. Full love to you Hreinn, if youre seeing this

Clearly Hreinn hates freedom and has no respect for the brave men and women in uniform!
Lmao seriously, if Im going into harms way I at least deservesome good hentai as a thanks for my service.

SnowbunnyLiz

Aug 22, 2022
I just started the game today and I'm at the trial. I really have no clue which captain I should have win the trial. Out if curiosity, which one did you guys pick? Tekrok or Rokgrid? Does it even matter?

3.90 star(s) 76 Votes