Jinsoyun

Sep 28, 2018
Oh..an update....
anything new or i can skip?
This is a filler scripted bad-end's first half. The next release will be it's conclusion, but well, it will still be a filler bad-end. No new art, no new story in this patch and the next one at least.

• Hey there
Reactions: JUDAEL

huvvaligen

Oct 29, 2017
this is a great game. Ignore the haters.
I agree it's a great game. However, if you've played this game previously, there is not much new content to speak of, re-used assets etc which is what people are complaining about. Not that the game is bad, just that the updates are very lackluster based on the moneys received.

Reactions: nyqz

Partyboy78

Oct 1, 2018
Lol, what was this ending supposed to be? Couldn't even bother to finish writing it seeing as all the art was reused, or show any real difference between Sabia fighting/running away & submitting.

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019

Kingdom of Deception [v0.14.2.1] [Hreinn Games]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 268 MB

PC: (1 week) - (1 week) - -

MAC: (1 week) - (1 week) - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

LeoShowers

May 13, 2017
Wait, what, wait, what

are they typing in a Patreon Update that this is "filler and reuses assets"

What's next, insulting the audience?
At least they are being honest about it. Better than the last 2 years of producing filler and pretending it was new content.

But seriously though, this game is dead....

Reactions: Enigmanic

umbongoxxz

May 31, 2023
I do not understand how you guys played "through" this game. If you stop playing for a few days then you have no idea what to do and the game barely gives you any information if you forget anything. Most of the game so far has been me clicking on everything to see if something triggers. I've made it to Kira's Bandit Camp and I give up, this is just awful design.

3.90 star(s) 76 Votes