BigBiggieBig

Jan 6, 2019
at least their patreon count dropped below 630 at this point. Well played Hreinn games, well played
It'll jump back to 700+ with the update (Maybe in december?) and then it'll take a couple of months to drop down to low-600s, after which they'll release another update...etc.

We've already seen it with the past couple of updates, so at this point, they're probably just comfortable around the 600-700 patron mark, so there's no reason for them to work any harder...Or at all, really.

Reactions: PLSENDMYLIFE

Negativpro0

May 23, 2020
It'll jump back to 700+ with the update (Maybe in december?) and then it'll take a couple of months to drop down to low-600s, after which they'll release another update...etc.

We've already seen it with the past couple of updates, so at this point, they're probably just comfortable around the 600-700 patron mark, so there's no reason for them to work any harder...Or at all, really.
They cannot sit comfortably at anything. They have been at costant loss. They stopped releasing bonus artworks too, which probably means many patreons of that tier left. Obviously they rely on other sources of income, but damn you would think they would try harder to not lose money

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
I am sharing this one last time for the ones that didn't get it.

rf96 may you please update OP?

It contains:

Art Packs
CG Bonus Scenes
Variant Packs

I repeat, I am not updating this again.

june-mamma-june.gif Godspeed mate.

Beglitched

May 2, 2023
Why cant they make an end of the month patreon update. this is ridiculous...there are plenty of people who can stomach slow progress but not total silence.

Negativpro0

May 23, 2020
Why cant they make an end of the month patreon update. this is ridiculous...there are plenty of people who can stomach slow progress but not total silence.
Because there is no progress. They just hope to ignore the elephant in the room. Besides what can they say?
So yeah guys we totally worked this month, also made a lot of progress. We have nothing to show though, trust us we are actually working on an update

scheriel

Dec 30, 2018
But hey, even though the game became so much worse over the last couple years, we still have something we can enjoy.
Shitting on the devs and hoping that they read this thread.

PalmFace

Aug 22, 2017
Are there any console commands you can use to change stamina?

also, why do I not have kulgan anywhere in the camp?? I didnt even have the "he was absent" choice in the main hall.

Last edited:

Jinsoyun

Sep 28, 2018
Damn, what a shame. Too bad it takes so many people so long to realize this was a sinking ship. I guess had to carry an actually good story after a genius like Sierra Lee leaves.
Except Sierra didn't write the story. The art, story, character design and personalities are and always were up to Nomo.

The things this game lost with her are more like proper dialogues, coherence in the narrative and communication with the fans. As i recall, she was the one who used to write the update posts and started their blog too.

3.90 star(s) 73 Votes