Absoluteworst

Nov 26, 2019
Can someone help me out here, I'm currently at the section where you're suppose to buy a potion before rescuing Vehlis, I followed all the step within the guide. However, whenever I come to rescue Vehlis, it fail the mission even though I have the potion.

Jinsoyun

Sep 28, 2018
Can someone help me out here, I'm currently at the section where you're suppose to buy a potion before rescuing Vehlis, I followed all the step within the guide. However, whenever I come to rescue Vehlis, it fail the mission even though I have the potion.
How many scenes have you watched? That quest is a "slow bad end" and so you are meant to unlock all the scenes, then reload a saved game and rescue her as soon as possible. Vehlis can be saved after the 2nd or 3rd scene if you did the right things.

Reactions: Absoluteworst

Absoluteworst

Nov 26, 2019
How many scenes have you watched? That quest is a "slow bad end" and so you are meant to unlock all the scenes, then reload a saved game and rescue her as soon as possible. Vehlis can be saved after the 2nd or 3rd scene if you did the right things.
I watched all the scene. Could you perhaps guide me? The walkthrough is outdated and is not sure whether there is a "correct" path I should follow in order to not fail.

Jinsoyun

Sep 28, 2018
I watched all the scene. Could you perhaps guide me? The walkthrough is outdated and is not sure whether there is a "correct" path I should follow in order to not fail.
Just checked it again, it seems like it's possible to rescue Vehlis after the first scene.
On the first day visit every location, starting with the castle and ask around. Scan the castle and talk to Alioch and discuss everything.
Rest.
Second day go to the castle, investigate Jasmine's room. Then go to the market and buy the potion. Discuss things with Amelia. Talk to Alioch and i was already able to go and save Vehlis.

I think you can watch up to 4 scenes and still succeed if you want to or if you need to do so for some reason.

Absoluteworst

Nov 26, 2019
Just checked it again, it seems like it's possible to rescue Vehlis after the first scene.
On the first day visit every location, starting with the castle and ask around. Scan the castle and talk to Alioch and discuss everything.
Rest.
Second day go to the castle, investigate Jasmine's room. Then go to the market and buy the potion. Discuss things with Amelia. Talk to Alioch and i was already able to go and save Vehlis.

I think you can watch up to 4 scenes and still succeed if you want to or if you need to do so for some reason.
Thank you very much for taking the time of your day to help this absolute idiot. I think I might have messed up some steps along the way which resulted me in failing multiple time. Once again, thank you.

Jinsoyun

Sep 28, 2018
Thank you very much for taking the time of your day to help this absolute idiot. I think I might have messed up some steps along the way which resulted me in failing multiple time. Once again, thank you.
No problem at all. At least i'm doing something helpful while we are all waiting.

This quest's design is very different from anything else in this game so a lot of people got stuck on it.

Reactions: Enigmanic

HikkiXxX

May 25, 2018
THing is you do good stuff, but imho it's wasted potential on the repeatables. They are unfixable.
Sorry for late respones, idk if I'll call it wasted potential, this game is not beyond salvation, but not from the actual leader, if there is one to begin with. It lacks a lot of things that ARE fixable, the cg's are actually good, just not used correctly. However, I think I understand what you mean, there is nothing to do RIGHT NOW to save the game without Nomo bringing new cgs to the table

scheriel

Dec 30, 2018
I wouldn't even say that it got too big, it's just them getting lazy and milking the hell out of it. Overall this game is a straight forward story without any choices that would impact the narrative in a way.

Negativpro0

May 23, 2020
Ok guys it's the 28th of June. Almost 4 weeks since last post update. Bets are now open regarding the next update post, here our options.
1) Update is completed, patch is out
2) Update is not completed, patch is delayed
3) no update post, upsy.
4) It was all a prank, final secret patch with a bazilion scenes get released.

3.90 star(s) 76 Votes