Karl Speidel

Sep 20, 2021
The one where they fuck or get fucked in the pool. It is one of the few new artworks, others are recycled, there is not much to remember my guy.
I did say I havent played recently with the whole debacle,that scene wasnt in the game when I last played it,I did check it online and its pretty meh.

Karl Speidel

Sep 20, 2021
I don't mind if they milk the game forever but come on move the story already.
You cant have both the game being milked and moved on,they are opposite,milking by definition is draining every possible drop of revenue from the same material with very little additions/modifications IF ANY.

Is it mental gymnastics or troll?

Karl Speidel

Sep 20, 2021
Fair. I believe it was one of the few good scenes we recently got. And the only one where the Dom version is actually different from the Sub version outside dialogues
Before most scenes were different like the minotaur ritual scene,dom is just a challange and he fucks Sabia in the pussy ones,in the sub path he fucks her in the ass till the next day and she is practically drowning in cum and marked,probably one of the biggest differences. Also one of the best hands down.

Feru452ax

Nov 23, 2020
Before most scenes were different like the minotaur ritual scene,dom is just a challange and he fucks Sabia in the pussy ones,in the sub path he fucks her in the ass till the next day and she is practically drowning in cum and marked,probably one of the biggest differences. Also one of the best hands down.
The Minotaur ritual scene was dope. Days long gone sadly.

Karl Speidel

Sep 20, 2021
The Minotaur ritual scene was dope. Days long gone sadly.
I still cant get over the fact that is one of the only to properly show how minotaur(absurdly big dick) scenes would go with normal women plus they somewhat established some cool facts like the minotaur cultural slavery including of human women and how Sabia was a veteran of a minotaur campaign with her tattoo making it extra humiliating and rather stupid that she got raped by one with minimal rezistence,dialogue for the scene was the best and really shines,as much as I like the scene itself the dialogue takes the cake it doesnt sugar coat it too much and original I heard didnt at all and you had how it would pretty much go,no artificial she is getting raped but she suddently and unexplicably enjoys it crap.

My only critisism is that it has no impact on the story whatsoever,there is no penalty,there is no time loss,there is barely a mention of it or not i dont remember and no option to further ties with the minotaur. Personally I was hoping for more content or even an arc/dlc for Sabia to be going into minotaur land or become a minotaur slave or marry one.

Enigmanic

Nov 4, 2019
I still cant get over the fact that is one of the only to properly show how minotaur(absurdly big dick) scenes would go with normal women plus they somewhat established some cool facts like the minotaur cultural slavery including of human women and how Sabia was a veteran of a minotaur campaign with her tattoo making it extra humiliating and rather stupid that she got raped by one with minimal rezistence,dialogue for the scene was the best and really shines,as much as I like the scene itself the dialogue takes the cake it doesnt sugar coat it too much and original I heard didnt at all and you had how it would pretty much go,no artificial she is getting raped but she suddently and unexplicably enjoys it crap.

My only critisism is that it has no impact on the story whatsoever,there is no penalty,there is no time loss,there is barely a mention of it or not i dont remember and no option to further ties with the minotaur. Personally I was hoping for more content or even an arc/dlc for Sabia to be going into minotaur land or become a minotaur slave or marry one.
There was controversy over that scene in Hreinn's discord, a lot of arguing amongst the supporters. The scene ended up being redone because in the original version Sabia cries about being painfully raped by the minotaur. Some supporters complained that Sabia crying over it was depressing.

3.90 star(s) 76 Votes