Ren'Py - Kingdom of Lust [v0.3.1 Free] [Royal Fantasy]

1. 5.00 star(s)

HaazWog

Honestly people don't give this game enough credit it deserves with enough patience and fans support this could turn out to be a real big-time game on this site. Looking forward to your further development of this beautiful gem of a game.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

CachedBaguette

I was surprised that this game has such a small audience. A little bit odd to me, as it has a predisposition to be one of the best games placed in a medieval setting. Practically everything (except, in my opinion, the unnecessary sandbox) is great here. The plot is engaging and you want to follow it further, wondering what will happen next. The characters are very good, surprisingly especially the main protagonist, who from a spoiled and despised by some of his step-siblings prince, slowly began to grow into a real leader, ready to face anything that fate throws at him. His feud with his older brother is fantastic, you can really feel the hatred between them. The rest of the cast is also well made and written, although some of them could be a little less schematic. But that's just my opinion.

Graphically it's beautiful, after the crappy AI-generated art flooded this genre, it's quite a breath of fresh air to see something like this. Li's are really appealing, especially the MC's aunt is incredibly attractive and extremely seductive.

The downside, aside from the aforementioned sandbox, is a rather mediocre taboo. MC and his siblings share only a father. This is historically accurate, but still it could have been better implemented.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

tiredmelacholic

It has a good story, graphics and simple game play. I hope the developers stick to game develpoment and give us a good finished product. Their biggest challenge is hope they finish the game with the same standard. Wish them the best!
  4. 5.00 star(s)

massifteetees

This is another point-and-click that don't introduce anything new, but nothing's wrong with that! This game is very fun, it is nice to see animations as well. Can't wait to get to fuck the queen and the prince' hot red-head aunt. There's a bit of a story as well, it's not too complicated but interesting enough. Can't wait for the next update!

+ The art is gorgeous and well done.
    + Really hot characters with a variety of personalities, not much depth but sufficient for what the game is going for.
    + The MC is not as annoying as other MCs in similar games. He's not some wimp but rather a royal brat with a bit of immaturity but also a need to proof himself.
    + Lots of CGs, which make cutscenes interesting.
    + Straightforward and linear gameplay.

- Not much sexy contents so far.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

experiencecraver

PROS:-
    Excelent setting. The medival setting is done right
    Good art. 2dcg is one right.
    Lot of potential. There is so much more to explore in this game. Not everything is available now but i cant wait for future updates
    Fapworthy models. 2dcg always have the best models. the models are done right in this game
    Hot milf. A hot milf whose charecter is done right is always welcome and this game got a hot milf indeed. There is another milf but her character is not yet explored. she is hot too.

CONS:-
    Too little content.
    Updates are few and far between.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

JinNic

Ohhh boy I love where this is going, I m simply amazed at the start: great art, awesome story and huuugeeee potential. Honestly cabt wait to see this game grow to its full potential in the future. I hope that the developer/s get the support they need to further grow this project. Great stuff.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Polarburrr913

This game is incredible. The story, characters, world, etc. it's all amazing. I like the art, but perhaps this may not interest everyone. The scenes that are present are good and, like the rest of the game, have great pace. I truly cannot recommend Kingdom of Lust enough.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

BullyMaguire12

The game has a good start and interesting story, I'm hope the MC will become more mature later on and take control of things.
    I really like the art style of this game it has a vibe of those akabur game back then.
    I'm curious where will this game is going and for now I love to see more of it.
    Hope there will be more Annie scenes in the future!
  9. 2.00 star(s)

rick911

"You have been weighed. You have been measured. You have been found wanting."

Even for a v0.1.0, this "game" is lacking. It's more of a demo than anything else. The gallery boasts "5 sex scenes", but it's really only 3. 1 and 2 are different parts of the SAME dream sequence. 3 and 4 are variations of whether you want your cousin present or not (even the dialogue remains the same, just with some lines given to your cousin instead of the MC).

The art isn't the worst I've ever seen, and it gets points for effort being 2-D. But... It's not great. Animations look like they come from the 2003 Flash era. The character designs themselves are that same quality. I'm sure a teenager would have no problem fapping to it, but as an adult I didn't even want to unzip my pants. None of this would ruin the game if the story is better. Good writing can make the art sexier, or at least make players have fun.

The writing, sadly, isn't better. The dialogue was awkward and very exposition-y. Once the story just seemed to be getting started... It was over. Leading up to that, the game gave NO indication whatsoever where I had to/should go next unless you check the in-game "Guide". If I have to visit my aunt, the STORY should tell me. If I have to get to history class, the STORY should tell me. I should not have to pick between randomly clicking through 20-ish rooms that have no explanation or checking the "Guide". Good writing leads you towards your objectives. This writing did not. Please prioritize fixing this in future versions.

Contrary to what the game page stated, looks like you have to take your dad's/uncle's/cousin's sloppy-seconds to get the MC's dick wet... Unless you bang your sisters. Even then, who knows who else in the family THEY'RE banging? Probably daddy King again? Fine if all this was stated clearly upfront, but it wasn't. Was not expecting this to be informed by the infamous Aristocrats joke, but maybe that one's on me. I honestly can't think of a single potential lover though who either isn't a blood relative or fucking one of them.

Finally, the MC Edward... He's Kuzco, except his unlikeability isn't played off for laughs. Emperor's New Groove this isn't. No wonder his dad, step-mom, and brother all hate him so much. I was rooting against him rather than for him. That seemed like maybe it was going to change a la Like Skywalker's arc, but... Again, the demo just ends. Unfortunately, I'm not rating this demo on potential. I'm rating on the current content presented to us, and it isn't great.

Points, however, for at least being unique with the MC and setting. I don't see spoiled, whiny Prince a lot. There's plenty of room for a great character arc if done right too. Especially if the gameplay lets us shape that development in some way.

I hope this game gets better. I really do, and it can. But this should not have been released in its current state. It only adds further fuel to the fire that this is a Patreon cash-grab that gets abandoned.
    Don't give up: that's not my point to the Dev. Keep working, improve, and show that you're in this to make a good game. Make me come back in 6 months, raving how much the game has improved since I wrote this.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

MAKROW

The art is very solid, the setting is incredible (very underused in this space) , and the plot and characters are good as well. Look forward a lot for the progression of this game. Tremendous potential.
  11. 5.00 star(s)

Tauro Thurius

Kingdom of Lust [v0.1.0] Review by Tauro Thurius

Here is my take on version 0.1.0:

Version 0.1.0 has quite adequate number of scenes ( 5 ) for an initial release. I really enjoyed the artwork and the introductory plot. We take control of Edward, a young prince who at first appears spoiled and carefree. As we progress further in the plot, we discover the things are not as it seems - and Edward has his own reasons for his behaviours.​
    Art is phenomenal. It is well drawn and pleasant to eyes. As you all know, it is not so easy to find a Western 2dcg game nowadays so it is a big plus in my book.​
    Animations are fine. They could be better as it doesn't feel as smooth compared to some other titles but I feel like it is quite early to complain about this.​
    The plot is great. I can't wait to see the redemption arc for the young prince! I feel like we need more medieval era non fantasy titles, and this fulfills its role on that department.​
    There are no sounds at the moment. Perhaps it could be a better experience if the sounds were available.​

5 out of 5 stars​