EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
PATREON-COVER (1).png

Overview:
Kingdom of Lust is an adult visual novel/dating sim game with point-and-click and sandbox gameplay. The first update itself features around 17 characters including MC.
Set In the medieval era, Kingdom of Lust is a story of young Prince who lives a life of pleasure with a carefree attitude. To him, the world is something to enjoy, as are the girls in the local tavern. His family look at him and wonder if he will ever make anything of himself. Well, after some life-changing events, the answer to this question is about to be known. Will he become what his family hoped he would or what his family always feared? Take the Prince through life of choices that will determine not only his fate, but the fate of many others....
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-01-21
Release Date: 2023-12-26
Developer: Royal Fantasy -
Censored: No
Version: 0.3.1 Free
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

*This version is not released by dev, download at your own risk.

3,3.jpg 8.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 19.jpg
CITY-MAP.jpg MC-ROOM.jpg 15.jpg 4,1.jpg 11.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
Looks interesting. Surprised to see the incest tag given by the dev since there isn't a patch, but there is a link given to the dev's Patreon page. :unsure: Hopefully it doesn't cause them any problems in the future. But doesn't bother me, I hope the game does well. (y) Will check back in a few months when there's more content.

DearLegend37

Game Compressor
Dec 20, 2019
yesterday I was checking your game on the development thread, nice to see you released it :)

Last edited:

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Kingdom of lust is very ambitious project and creating a game like this takes a lot of time and effort. If you enjoyed playing our game, You can support us on Patreon. By supporting us, not only are you motivating us to do a better job but also helping us to cover our game’s expenses.
I've seen many such claims, they end in forgotten dumps more often than not.
Also you should be motivated by your desire to create something great, not money from shitreon.
And doing a "better job" is expected by default, if you want to be noticed among thousands of VN's just like yours around here.

MythMackay

Feb 29, 2020
I've seen many such claims, they end in forgotten dumps more often than not.
Also you should be motivated by your desire to create something great, not money from shitreon.
And doing a "better job" is expected by default, if you want to be noticed among thousands of VN's just like yours around here.
Hmmm... I read that quite differently. I think it's more likely that they meant that they will be motivated by the fact that people like what they've created so much that they decided to pledge their financial support, so that development continues. That's a much different motivation than doing it for the money.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Hmmm... I read that quite differently. I think it's more likely that they meant that they will be motivated by the fact that people like what they've created so much that they decided to pledge their financial support, so that development continues. That's a much different motivation than doing it for the money.
People will support if they like the project regardless of who says what. :giggle: :coffee:
As a dev all you need to think about is how to make your game the best it can be.

4.70 star(s) 11 Votes