beliar

May 6, 2017
So, Catherine is totally the brat's mother, right? Sisters also appear to be romanceable in the future, so an eventual incest patch (or an ability to customize the character relations) is a given. And Edward really needs his backside tanned, so I hope there will be some femdom in there. The Queen looks like the chains and whips type.

P.S. And I'll be extremely surprised if Jane is not banging her priest... And considering it's a priest, a gay option is probably a future goal. After all, it's a kingdom of Lust. :)

• Angry
Reactions: Chris2041 and Naxos

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Just done with the demo and the story and H event really good, can't wait for the next update soon. Still think the navigation need a bit rework to make the area a bit easy to recognize, I really don't know where the Hall way are and had to check throughout the castle to find the place but at least you put character's portrait on the door so it was at least acceptable. Still didn't have much to say about the system beside that, the characters at least all are well designed, the art style is very good, very hot sex scenes, story are interesting, good soundtracks.... don't know about NTR but hope it won't be the case or avoidable
Beside that the aunt really hot and quite sex craze, need more event with her but she need to be only for MC

Kalléo

Aug 8, 2018
Another fake harem ... and ruined the aunt / milf.
View attachment 1637644
Can't wait for the Dev's response be like

Well technically it isn't NTR soooo

well-froldao001.gif

You're trying to please a Harem group where even the thought of a potential Li having intimacy with another person besides the MC could mean that the majority would go out of their way to avoid any interaction with that particular Li. If you do decide to go down that route please DO NOT forget to mention it. I wouldn't wanna play an hour and half deep and then BAM suprise Ntr to the face!

Last edited:

BystanderZK

Jun 17, 2020
Learned from aunt that MC's own mother passed away?Queen Elizabeth is not the own mother.
As an milf incest game,this is unacceptable:unsure:

rance4747

May 25, 2018
I don't understand these harem people honestly. Sex scene is sex scene, who gives a shit which fictional character get's to fuck?
Basically, shameless self-insert fantasy at its best.
Its not so much about sex as it is about the feeling of power(or in just universally loved and desired in some cases), with sex being just one of the rewards.
And if you are already invested in the whole power fantasy aspect of it all, you dont want to see other characters fucking women your character has a claim on. So no NTR at the range of a shooting cannons..

The only notable exeption in this is MC being a pimp. Then it all about making hot female characters that you hate into prostitutes, since for one, you basically treat them as fuckable a lifestock and not potential partners at this point. And then there is also some instances when it is a humiliation play where former "queens" beg to be your exclusive slaves/lovers instead of suffering ugly bastard bukake treatment each night. And then you say no. *evil laughter*

Last edited:

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
So, Catherine is totally the brat's mother, right? Sisters also appear to be romanceable in the future, so an eventual incest patch (or an ability to customize the character relations) is a given. And Edward really needs his backside tanned, so I hope there will be some femdom in there. The Queen looks like the chains and whips type.

P.S. And I'll be extremely surprised if Jane is not banging her priest... And considering it's a priest, a gay option is probably a future goal. After all, it's a kingdom of Lust. :)
How would that even make sense? Did you play it? MC is the King's son. Catherine is the wife of the uncle. MC's mom passed away while giving birth (I assume). The queen is a step mother. Explain why she would treat him with such animosity if she was the real mom.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018

View attachment 1638490

You're trying to please a Harem group where even the thought of a potential Li having intimacy with another person besides the MC could mean that the majority would go out of their way to avoid any interaction with that particular Li. If you do decide to go down that route please DO NOT forget to mention it. I wouldn't wanna play an hour and half deep and then BAM suprise Ntr to the face!
Well yea, Non-MC sex doesn't automatically make something NTR no matter how flaccid your pp gets at the thought of it.

In case you still didn't realize, having the harem tag doesn't always mean the dev is trying to entice your specific breed of harem players with safe for babies storyline. It just means the MC can get 3+ girls.

beliar

May 6, 2017
How would that even make sense? Did you play it? MC is the King's son. Catherine is the wife of the uncle. MC's mom passed away while giving birth (I assume). The queen is a step mother. Explain why she would treat him with such animosity if she was the real mom.
Erm, no. Catherine is no one's wife (there was currently nothing stated that Catherine is married to the uncle we meet. In fact she says she is lonely and it has been a long time since she had affection, which implies she's not married). She is supposedly MC's mother's sister. However, she clearly let the truth slip: " As your mother... erm I meant as someone who breast fed you...". Yeah, after that slip no one is buying it. It's clear the King got his wife's sister pregnant and to avoid the scandal they told everyone that the previous queen was his mother. You are correct that the current Queen Elizabeth is MC's step-mother, though I'm not sure why you are mentioning her.

bruce555

Sep 7, 2019

View attachment 1638490

[/QUOTE]
I don't know what this dev has in mind, it's not a problem for me because I'm out. In a harem game, no one touches a girl other than MC. So MC is the hero, the prince, and an asshole fucks my hot aunt? I prefer to burn in the hell, because I hate NTR

View attachment 1638490

I don't know what this dev has in mind, it's not a problem for me because I'm out. In a harem game, no one touches a girl other than MC. So MC is the hero, the prince, and an asshole fucks my hot aunt? I prefer to burn in the hell, because I hate NTR

Wildbill5150

Oct 6, 2018
Will the ntr be avoidable or will it be forced?
If the aunt is a potential LI then I would say #1 of this site ntr definition has been met?

Would like to see a future tags/genre post? I guess I'll wait and see if the dev says anything before I commit to playing this and before deciding to support or not I'm interested in the game I'm just not interested in ntr/cuckold/swinging/sharing especially if it's forced just my personal preference I mean no offense to anyone else's preference.

If it's at least avoidable I can still enjoy the game because that gives me the choice to avoid any ntr?

Netorare (寝取られ) is a sexual fetish designed to cause sexual jealousy by way of having the heroine indulge in sexual activity with someone other than the protagonist.

For a game to be classified as Netorare the following conditions must be met:
1. The heroine either must be romantically involved with the protagonist, a potential romance for him or of someone that the protagonist shares such a close relationship (sister, mother, aunt etc.)

2. Related sexual events are explicitly shown to the player or later described in detail.

Reactions: bruce555

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Erm, no. Catherine is no one's wife (there was currently nothing stated that Catherine is married to the uncle we meet. In fact she says she is lonely and it has been a long time since she had affection, which implies she's not married). She is supposedly MC's mother's sister. However, she clearly let the truth slip: " As your mother... erm I meant as someone who breast fed you...". Yeah, after that slip no one is buying it. It's clear the King got his wife's sister pregnant and to avoid the scandal they told everyone that the previous queen was his mother. You are correct that the current Queen Elizabeth is MC's step-mother, though I'm not sure why you are mentioning her.
You are clearly seeing things that are not there because of your incest boner. She wasn't confirmed to be married to anyone, so I'll give you that. But her quote is actually "In a way, I was your mother... I mean, I breast fed you after your mother passed away. God bless her soul." I don't know if you are a native speaker, but this "...I mean" doesn't mean "Oops, I let it slip." It is expanding on her initial statement that she was practically his mother, having raised him in place of his dead mom.

Not only that, but the relationship is already very free and sexual in nature. It would make no sense for them to behave this way if she was actually his mother. Even if the MC doesn't know, but Catherine does, her character would be one where the mom is initiating sex with her son right out of the gate. That goes against the typical incest progression of getting past the taboo and claiming the forbidden fruit.

I mentioned the Queen because she is claiming the spot of "mother." Step mom is still mom and can have it's own unique flavor of taboo. She is also clearly the main antagonist that the MC needs to win over and is the object of his desires (for domination but maybe even redemption since there is 2 routes, good prince vs bad prince). She is basically the Oedipal target.

If MC is a bastard from the King and his wife's sister like you say, that would make a huge amount of difference in the plot. This is a medieval plot about royalty. So we are looking at a patch that will rewrite huge amount of the script and possibly even require different pictures. Otherwise, either the patched or unpatched game could turn into nonsense. All for what? To make this more incesty than it already is? Incest purists, man...

Edit: But shit... I mean, I obviously don't know exactly what the dev is planning. If the dev planned Catherine to be a biological mom and makes a patch, I will eat my shorts and give you 5 forum points as apology.

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
It seems people are raging against Catherine's presentation. At least for me, NTR means that a girl that is already in a romantic relationship with you can be taken by someone else. This is not what happens in this game (for now), so... :unsure:
Catherine yearns for some kind of intimacy that a guard cannot give her. If the MC can, why would she still lay with other people?

You are clearly seeing things that are not there because of your incest boner. She wasn't confirmed to be married to anyone, so I'll give you that. But her quote is actually "In a way, I was your mother... I mean, I breast fed you after your mother passed away. God bless her soul." I don't know if you are a native speaker, but this "...I mean" doesn't mean "Oops, I let it slip." It is expanding on her initial statement that she was practically his mother, having raised him in place of his dead mom.
I agree. She's either a person that MC's mom entrusted with his care whle being a baby (that was pretty common - a woman of power and prestige was rarely seen breastfeeding or even interacting with her own kids until a certain age). As she's implied to be her aunt, she might be the sister-in-law of the king and her docile nature convinced him to allow her to remain in the castle (as also taking care of Edward while he was a wee lad).
But she's certainly not MC's biological mom.

beliar

May 6, 2017
You are clearly seeing things that are not there because of your incest boner.
Heh, it's funny, but I'm not even into incest. I consider it just the worst fetish, because the need to have an incest option is ruining a lot of good games. That said, in this case I though it really fits. It would be a nice twist, and the mom pursuing her son, instead of vice versa, would be a great turnabout. Though mayhap I am seeing things as you have said. I wouldn't be surprised if you are right and I'm wrong. :)

4.70 star(s) 11 Votes