desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Trust me, if u were in my position.. you too would have probably done this... Imagine spending 6-7 months on bringing this game to life and getting trolled for a 2 second interaction in the game. Obviously it's very demotivating when me and my teammates spend so much time and put so much effort just get trolled for something we don't even intend to include in our game.
So that's why me and my teammates have decided to modify that interaction as those 2 cgs have blinded so many people that they forgot about everything else in the game. It's sad but as we have no intentions of adding ntr, it doesn't really matter if we modify this interaction. And that's the only reason why we decided to remove it...
And don't worry, this doesn't change anything, trust me when I say this we have a story to tell and we will do that our way... So you guys don't have to worry about the game being influenced by anything...
I know man. The soldier walking out of Catherine's room is really rather inconsequential in the big picture. I agree with that other guy that it doesn't need that scene to show that she is lonely or whatever. The brothel sharing scene? Is that the other one that was removed (you mentioned 2 CGs removed)? Well, that was optional in the first place, and sharing a prostitute is not even NTR. This scene is also not that consequential in the grand scheme of things, but it's nice to have the option to show Arthur some appreciation for hooking him up.

My point is that you will never please everyone in this "harem lover" crowd because they have different tolerance for what they perceive to be the boogyman NTR. Some literally only want virgins and no other threatening males in the game. Some are ok if you don't ever mention or allude to a female having sexual experience (maybe they haven't developed object permanence and what they don't see doesn't exist). Some are ok as long as everything is optional. Some even review bomb a game because a spin off non-canon short story game had NTR with the same characters.

I'm just saying that you should just make the game you want, because you will never please everyone as a dev. You never planned for NTR and this small bit with Catherine was not necessary to your plans for the character arc. That's fine. But how far are you willing to go the please everyone that will complain about something in the story going against their preference? The concubines and the Queen are probably already tainted in the minds of some people just by the nature of their roles in the story. Will you do something about that, too? Maybe writing some lines that preserve their pussies until the MC gets there?

Small changes to be more inclusive makes sense when it doesn't conflict with your general story direction and character outlines. I just hate to see devs getting bombarded by the same handful of people that think the harem tag justifies their inane demands for it to follow some kinda harem protocol that they made up.

WadeWilsoon

Oct 1, 2019
I love this fairy tale theme VNs with high quality graphics + humor, but gonna wait a bit for progress. I hope more of this sort of games keep come.

Royal Fantasy

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2020
I know man. The soldier walking out of Catherine's room is really rather inconsequential in the big picture. I agree with that other guy that it doesn't need that scene to show that she is lonely or whatever. The brothel sharing scene? Is that the other one that was removed (you mentioned 2 CGs removed)? Well, that was optional in the first place, and sharing a prostitute is not even NTR. This scene is also not that consequential in the grand scheme of things, but it's nice to have the option to show Arthur some appreciation for hooking him up.
By 2 cgs, I meant literally 2 gaurd cgs... like that guard interaction only has 2 cgs.... I didn't say 2 scenes/events. So no, besides that guard's interaction... I am not changing anything.
And I do understand that some people have black hole stomach, no matter how much you feed them, it's never enough.
And as I said in my previous reply that I won't be getting influenced by anything and change main story .... And I am still standing by it.
And no, the milfs are not virgins... And I don't plan to write some wierd explanation for it in the game as it doesn't make any sense... Unfortunately some people who hate ntr don't even know what's ntr....

Netorare : literally means "cuckold" and shortened as NTR is a hentai genre where in a heroine will be introduced as having a significant other, which may be a husband, a boyfriend, or even a partner in a BST affair. The story will then show the aforementioned heroine being intimate with another man thus provoking jealousy in the audience by proxy.

Netori : Cuckolding someone. The protagonist forces a love interest who is already in a relationship with a third party into a physical relationship, and the love interest comes to like it over time, thus either cheating or breaking up with their original partner.

There's a huge difference between these two genres... Unfortunately some people people think both are same...

If Billy (MC) likes his neighbour's wife and plans to seduce her, does that make him a cuckold? I mean obviously neighbour and his wife are having sex...
Later on Billy does manage to seduce neighbour's wife... So who really is the cuck here ? Billy or the neighbour?

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Trust me, if u were in my position.. you too would have probably done this... Imagine spending 6-7 months on bringing this game to life and getting trolled for a 2 second interaction in the game. Obviously it's very demotivating when me and my teammates spend so much time and put so much effort just get trolled for something we don't even intend to include in our game.
So that's why me and my teammates have decided to modify that interaction as those 2 cgs have blinded so many people that they forgot about everything else in the game. It's sad but as we have no intentions of adding ntr, it doesn't really matter if we modify this interaction. And that's the only reason why we decided to remove it...
And don't worry, this doesn't change anything, trust me when I say this we have a story to tell and we will do that our way... So you guys don't have to worry about the game being influenced by anything...
I haven't tried this yet, will wait till at least the next release, but having read the comments and explanation around that one scene.

I'm sorry but I am struggling to understand why you're so upset, hurt and surprised by this? You said multiple times you have no intention of doing ntr, then go and do a ntr bit. Sure you don't show the mc watching them or the act, but you did a scene implying the LI had sex with the guard, which is ntr by the definition of this site. Of course that is going to upset the anti crowd, especially after saying you wouldn't do it, and upset the harem crowd who are mostly by definition anti-ntr.

Maybe because of other definitions out there you didn't consider it be so, or intend for it be so, but unfortunately it was. It would be a different thing if she was married to the guy, though even that would still upset most harem fans, but just some random guard that means nothing, yeah it really doesn't paint her in a good light and fits 100% into the ntr category.

It is good that you plan to stick to your story, and good that the harem is not removed. I do wish you luck going forward.

Royal Fantasy

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2020
I haven't tried this yet, will wait till at least the next release, but having read the comments and explanation around that one scene.

I'm sorry but I am struggling to understand why you're so upset, hurt and surprised by this? You said multiple times you have no intention of doing ntr, then go and do a ntr bit. Sure you don't show the mc watching them or the act, but you did a scene implying the LI had sex with the guard, which is ntr by the definition of this site. Of course that is going to upset the anti crowd, especially after saying you wouldn't do it, and upset the harem crowd who are mostly by definition anti-ntr.

Maybe because of other definitions out there you didn't consider it be so, or intend for it be so, but unfortunately it was. It would be a different thing if she was married to the guy, though even that would still upset most harem fans, but just some random guard that means nothing, yeah it really doesn't paint her in a good light and fits 100% into the ntr category.

It is good that you plan to stick to your story, and good that the harem is not removed. I do wish you luck going forward.
Yeah that's exactly why we are removing the guard scene...Bcoz it feels like ntr.
My explanation about ntr in the above post was for the other women like the queen, concubines etc who are married and are not virgins... So basically what I was trying to say was when mc goes after married women, I hope people don't get confused and call that ntr too...

Jack-Atlas

Sep 8, 2020
Yeah that's exactly why we are removing the guard scene...Bcoz it feels like ntr.
My explanation about ntr in the above post was for the other women like the queen, concubines etc who are married and are not virgins... So basically what I was trying to say was when mc goes after married women, I hope people don't get confused and call that ntr too...
(future Li getting fucked by mpc) does not have a name, so people call it NTR. understandable, it has the same shit feeling so
as for the virgin milfs, this strawman argument is still alive :FacePalm: even the most radical NTR haters are not going there :LOL:
just a way to kink shame virgin tag lovers by the same ppl who spend their time complaining about getting kink shamed :sneaky:

Auchirion

Oct 12, 2018
heyy devs do thou wanna ad combat system or no, if no did this game kinda like prince simulation without war or something like that?

this game has a lot of potential

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
It'll probably come later. MC is a wimp for now
The dream at the beginning. Classic foreshadowing for things to come (probably near the end). The game will obviously be about the MC getting to that point. Keep up, man.

Akainu456

Sep 19, 2017
Hey guys, I hope you all are doing well. So firstly let me thank all of you guys for trying out my game. And I really appreciate your thoughts, reviews and constructive feedback....It really helped us.

Now I would like to address a topic that has created a lot of confusion, And that is "NTR".
Wildbill5150 bruce555 KYLØ Akainu456

Kingdom of Lust is definitely not a NTR game and we definitely had/have no intention of making it one. If we had any intentions of making a NTR game, we would have definitely tagged NTR. The very tiny part of first update which felt a bit ntrish was at the beginning of Catherine's event, This tiny interaction was included in the game just to show Catherine's loneliness and nothing else...And that's the very reason the scene didn't even have any visual sexual activity between the guard and Catherine, If my aim was to make MC a cuck I would have added MC peeking and watching "Guard and Catherine having sex" like NTR games do. And no! Catherine will not be having sex with anyone else in the future updates as mc is going to fill that void/gap for her (The first update's tiny interaction will be the only ntrish thing).

I am going to update the thread's OP too with "No NTR" and adding a note of that tiny ntrish interaction.
I'll wait for a few updates, game has potential so the future will tell me if this game is for me or not.

Reactions: bruce555

Akainu456

Sep 19, 2017
By 2 cgs, I meant literally 2 gaurd cgs... like that guard interaction only has 2 cgs.... I didn't say 2 scenes/events. So no, besides that guard's interaction... I am not changing anything.
And I do understand that some people have black hole stomach, no matter how much you feed them, it's never enough.
And as I said in my previous reply that I won't be getting influenced by anything and change main story .... And I am still standing by it.
And no, the milfs are not virgins... And I don't plan to write some wierd explanation for it in the game as it doesn't make any sense... Unfortunately some people who hate ntr don't even know what's ntr....

Netorare : literally means "cuckold" and shortened as NTR is a hentai genre where in a heroine will be introduced as having a significant other, which may be a husband, a boyfriend, or even a partner in a BST affair. The story will then show the aforementioned heroine being intimate with another man thus provoking jealousy in the audience by proxy.

Netori : Cuckolding someone. The protagonist forces a love interest who is already in a relationship with a third party into a physical relationship, and the love interest comes to like it over time, thus either cheating or breaking up with their original partner.

There's a huge difference between these two genres... Unfortunately some people people think both are same...

If Billy (MC) likes his neighbour's wife and plans to seduce her, does that make him a cuckold? I mean obviously neighbour and his wife are having sex...
Later on Billy does manage to seduce neighbour's wife... So who really is the cuck here ? Billy or the neighbour?
Ntr has 3 meanings. Netorare is your girlfriend cheating on you behind your back(I hate this) .
Netorase is the husband allowing the girlfriend or wife fucking others and he loves to watch(I hate this even more).
Netori is you stealing girls from other guys(I love this) but netori isn't considered ntr on this website only the other 2 are.

Reactions: hentai charley

Akainu456

Sep 19, 2017
Nah netori is great(y)

Royal Fantasy

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2020
Hey guys, I have updated the thread with the modified Catherine’s event and have removed the guard’s interaction (This small change does not affect the story)…This clears the NTRish vibes from the game…And I hope we all can forget about the past and start a new beginning…

Also if you are the kind of person who is expecting all female li’s to be a virgin or be single, then this game is definitely not for you. As this game will contain some female characters that are/were married. And no, there won’t be any ntr scenes like mc watching married li characters having sex with their husbands or anything. There will be plenty of virgin female characters too. There will be many characters in this game, many have not even been introduced yet.

Things that we have decided to improve/implement in the next update after reading our audience’s feedback :
-Custom MC name
-Populating locations to make them more lively: Currently all locations are empty but we will be populating them with people in the next update.
-Adding dialogues that will guide you to the next event.
-Adding an outline to map locations to make them stand out more.

Last edited:

Derol

Oct 25, 2021
Looks promising, but I want to hit the MCs face every 10 min. I understand the need to create a loser MC for the "underdog" tropy to work, but does he really needs to hate and whine about everything? As for the guard scene, I see absolute no problem at all, and I don't even like NTR.

Akainu456

Sep 19, 2017
Hey guys, I have updated the thread with the modified Catherine’s event and have removed the guard’s interaction (This small change does not affect the story)…This clears the NTRish vibes from the game…And I hope we all can forget about the past and start a new beginning…

Also if you are the kind of person who is expecting all female li’s to be a virgin or be single, then this game is definitely not for you. As this game will contain some female characters that are/were married. And no, there won’t be any ntr scenes like mc watching married li characters having sex with their husbands or anything. There will be plenty of virgin female characters too. There will be many characters in this game, many have not even been introduced yet.

Things that we have decided to improve/implement in the next update after reading our audience’s feedback :
-Custom MC name
-Populating locations to make them more lively: Currently all locations are empty but we will be populating them with people in the next update.
-Adding dialogues that will guide you to the next event.
-Adding an outline to map locations to make them stand out more.
Will we be able to impregnate the netori victims and the virgins as well.

Reactions: privetin13
4.80 star(s) 12 Votes