Nizzquizz

Oct 20, 2017
Love the art style. Also curious to see how quickly Sir Cryalot becomes less cranky and how much we can actually influence that. So far the 2.5 decisions seem pretty pointless.
Not too big on MCs with predetermined names, but there's worse than Edward I guess.

Good luck to the devs.

Reactions: hentai charley

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
The vanes on the arrow are wrong. The nock vane should be facing outward, not inward. So it doesn't hit the bow as it's released, deflecting it off it's path.

Reactions: hentai charley

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
I've seen many such claims, they end in forgotten dumps more often than not.
Also you should be motivated by your desire to create something great, not money from shitreon.
And doing a "better job" is expected by default, if you want to be noticed among thousands of VN's just like yours around here.
Feel free to lead by example, and tell your job that you are doing it for the desire to do a great job so you feel fulfilled. See how many bills that pays or meals that puts in your belly. If you don't, you're a hypocrite for telling other ppl they should do the same while you don't.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Look promising so another game add to my watchlist, the demo got quite decent amount of content too so I'll download and check it out now. Wish Dev the best with the project, keep develop the game and always stay true to the deadline release date for each update and people will support you

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Feel free to lead by example, and tell your job that you are doing it for the desire to do a great job so you feel fulfilled. See how many bills that pays or meals that puts in your belly. If you don't, you're a hypocrite for telling other ppl they should do the same while you don't.
I don't think i owe you any explanations, let alone details about my private life.
I couldn't care less what you or anyone else think about me, either. So feel free to think whatever.

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Outside of other complaints, it would be nice to rename the main character.

Having better differentiation of colors when highlighting.

Having hover show words so players know what goes where.

So many locked doors and so little to actually play.

Last edited:

Meowmadam

Nov 9, 2021
The setting, story and hand-drawn art is nice imo. The artwork could be improved, but it's a distinct style.
  1. The player should always be able take a bath
  2. Navigating the castle is a bit confusing, but I got used to it.
  3. Will there be any (optional) queer content with some characters (such as in the bath or the friend)?
  4. When I enter someone else's empty room and advance the time, the resident character should shoo you away.
  5. What about add a chubby female character or doesn't fit the ideal beauty standards (e.g. hanging breasts, plump butt)?
Can't wait to see more content, when is the next update?

Last edited:

WSmith

Jul 25, 2018

Chair has no shadow... VAMPIRE CHAIR!

I do like some of the art in this game, but other stuff (mainly the characters) seem to simple. It's odd. Curious how this game develops, but I think it's a really good start.

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
Played it just now. Some pointers and questions:
- Interesting menu music, but why didn't it continue playing after we start the game? Having background music during the entire game would set the right mood and improve immersion (as it happens latter, when the music resumes) :)
- Many characters speak without their mouths open. It feels they're trying some kind of telepathy :p
- Spacebar should allow us to skip the bellydance animation and the title animation after the prologue
- Animations look a bit stiff. More frames to them would do wonders
- The city map could have the interactive places with some kind of always-on subtle outline to help identify them faster
- I would suggest adding more people in the castle, even if just as background like the guards near the throne room door. It would make things more lively
- Doors that seem interactive but do nothing should, for now, not be interactive at all
- The Morning and Afternoon icons are too similar. Perhaps a higher use of red on the Afternoon to help distinguish between them?
- The interface decor is quite nice and the hint system works well

Edward seems to be a total brat, lol. That family will need lots of help and time to make him a disciplined man :ROFLMAO:
I was expecting some action with the maid :(

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 10 Votes