HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
I have to say i really like the art style of this game. Also the story is finally picking up, it will be interesting to see how it continues from here.

Seinks

Mar 17, 2018
Damn. You guys are nasty to stop the story at such a cliffhanger! XD
Great job! Keep it up!

SlayerWitcher

Dec 29, 2019
small bugs have crept in "collectable" (v0.3.1)

OSError: Couldn't find file 'images/busts/CATHERINA (AUNT)/Catherina.png'

OSError: Couldn't find file 'images/busts/JANE (BIG SISTER)/Jane.png'

OSError: Couldn't find file 'images/busts/ANNE (TWIN SISTER)/Anna.png'.

In general Anne fits the twin sister, she has a similar personality and appearance as MC, I wonder if there will be some motives related to this in the future (the way to not annoy patreon)
For example, both of them could be exiled, or sent on some special mission:
Where Mc would comment "I get that I'm here because of my visions that I inherited from my mother, but why were you sent as well?"
and Anna would simply reply: "How the fuck would I know that"

Or she could have some simple vision - for example, at dinner time someone offers her, for example, roasted boar, she will refuse and say that the previous night she had an unpleasant dream involving this animal, and the next day all those who ate boar will have food poisoning

DoB94

Apr 10, 2020
I really liked the game. Looking forward to more content, especially with the end of the main story.

FapPoggers

Jul 3, 2021
Guys, can anyone help me on trying to launch the game? I use Joiplay but for some reason it won't launch at all. You can click on it, just don't open the game at all.

Rick 2081

Apr 16, 2023
Well according to the dev the public release for the update is not coming out till the next update

4.80 star(s) 12 Votes