Dr. Qwerty

Oct 26, 2021
yep,I paid to play 0.2.0 before the public release
Like i said, the relationships in this game were pretty clear from the first update... And besides didn't u say that u asked the dev on discord about it and he replied saying "MC's real mother was dead".... So you already knew what u were getting into and u still decided to pay for v0.2 ?
That's totally on you... It's not like u were scammed...

Last edited:

Royal Fantasy

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2020
Where's the fifth coin? I already got these:
- Throne Room
- MC's bedroom
- In front of Sir Arnold's room
- Bathroom entrance
The coins are placed in random places. And they don't have a pre defined order. So they are not in any order, the order is random everytime.
For eg : The order you have found may not be same to other people...

Royal Fantasy

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2020
When you meet your father and brother for lunch and when you meet your uncle for the first time.
I didn't get farther than that so I don't know if there is more
I see, thanks for letting me know about this. If you encounter any more bugs let me know.
The reason behind this bug is, first update didn't have custom name and MC's name was Edward. So i had to manually find and change each and everytime i had mentioned Edward in the script... So that's why i might have missed a few places. But no one has pointed this out, until now. Thanks for making me aware.

Dec 27, 2020
I see, thanks for letting me know about this. If you encounter any more bugs let me know.
The reason behind this bug is, first update didn't have custom name and MC's name was Edward. So i had to manually find and change each and everytime i had mentioned Edward in the script... So that's why i might have missed a few places. But no one has pointed this out, until now. Thanks for making me aware.
I knew another one in with Jane's first scene in her room.

Reactions: Royal Fantasy

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Trust me, if u were in my position.. you too would have probably done this... Imagine spending 6-7 months on bringing this game to life and getting trolled for a 2 second interaction in the game. Obviously it's very demotivating when me and my teammates spend so much time and put so much effort just get trolled for something we don't even intend to include in our game.
So that's why me and my teammates have decided to modify that interaction as those 2 cgs have blinded so many people that they forgot about everything else in the game. It's sad but as we have no intentions of adding EN TEE ARGH, it doesn't really matter if we modify this interaction. And that's the only reason why we decided to remove it...
And don't worry, this doesn't change anything, trust me when I say this we have a story to tell and we will do that our way... So you guys don't have to worry about the game being influenced by anything...
See, this post made me really respect you. Changing something isn't compromising if what you added detracts from the overall theme of what you want to create. I've probably seen this game before many months ago in the last update, but I can guarantee you that the reason I avoided it was because of the "Three letter tag." That fact that you could understand people's problems, address them, then make the necessary changes with proper communication make you a damn good Dev. Not only that, but this response show's that there wasn't a caving, rather a restructuring. A small one that cost NO effort to do that makes people MUCH happier.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Wow, I just said the same thing over and over, my bad. I'll add a spoiler in case you wanna read it :oops:

Lastly, I'm downloading now and giving it a chance. If I like it, I'll give you a dollar. :D

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Looks interesting, too bad they had to do shitty step-cest. Why even bother if you aren't going to do the real thing?
It is actual half brother and sisters, MC's mother was a side girl for the king.
Only step is the step-mother.

King has 2 sons and 2 daughters, oldest son and both daughters are from the step-mom making them half brother and half sisters.

Reactions: lxh123

thealucid

Oct 10, 2018
It is actual half brother and sisters, MC's mother was a side girl for the king.
Only step is the step-mother.

King has 2 sons and 2 daughters, oldest son and both daughters are from the step-mom making them half brother and half sisters.
Just to confirm, the mom isn't in this game even with a patch?

the_observant

Jul 18, 2020
Many of the characters in the game still call MC as 'Edward' instead of his customizable name...

MC's customizable name is not properly applied to the dialogs ...

4.30 star(s) 11 Votes