Jimmex

Jul 31, 2018
Game looks really cool, I hope the dev doesnt get discouraged by some shit-storm replies.
Good luck and enjoy your work!

Reactions: ragareno13

Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
Great setting and good art. Shame that main character looks like a small stupid kid instead of a proper young man though. I hope things get fun fast and this whole lame loser becoming gigachad trope doesnt drag on for too long. Playing as a bumbling hobbit who gets flustered at the sight of tits is not fun or satisfying at all.

Last edited:

Royal Fantasy

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2020
~>Hmmm refreshing to see another new art in my eyes.

~>So since it's not tag as harem it's basically 1 route for every main/side girls?
Hey, actually the game does have harem content in it... But for some reason the tag was removed without my permission...
I guess I will try to ask some mod to add it again...

Edited : So the harem tag was removed bcoz tags cannot be added until that content is included in the game...

Last edited:

emanresrever

Aug 8, 2022
why is the 0.2 update only on patreon and not on here? i thought this site's purpose was to provide the games fro free lol

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
why is the 0.2 update only on patreon and not on here? i thought this site's purpose was to provide the games fro free lol
Because the game is provided by the dev themselves and it would be quite a spit in the face to do that in front of them ?
Pirate doesn't mean "Rule #1 : be as disrespectful as possible to devs providing their games themselves".

Last edited:

emanresrever

Aug 8, 2022
Pirate doesn't mean "Rule #1 : be as disrespectful as possible to devs providing their games themselves"
Pirating is to circumvent payments and paywalls. You can support the devs if you want to do so, but that's besides the point.

He has provided the game himself and that's nice of him, but in my personal opinion that does not put him on the 'good' list because theres no good or bad list, we pirate shit for free regardless of the devs personalities. I guess its more of a formality. But i get your point

4.10 star(s) 12 Votes