Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
Pirating is to circumvent payments and paywalls. You can support the devs if you want to do so, but that's besides the point.

He has provided the game himself and that's nice of him, but in my personal opinion that does not put him on the 'good' list because theres no good or bad list, we pirate shit for free regardless of the devs personalities. I guess its more of a formality. But i get your point
So your point is "fuck respect i don't want to pay and waiting one or two weeks before getting my turn for free is too much money spent".
Good job on being so freaking brave. Mommy must be proud.

emanresrever

Aug 8, 2022
So your point is "fuck respect i don't want to pay and waiting one or two weeks before getting my turn for free is too much money spent".
Good job on being so freaking brave. Mommy must be proud.
no, i think you have misunderstood me. My point is that piracy is not 'fucking' the devs. if you had moral issues regarding piracy i doubt you would be here.

its nice of him to provide the game, piracy wouldnt be 'fucking' him over. Free know free

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
no, i think you have misunderstood me. My point is that piracy is not 'fucking' the devs. if you had moral issues regarding piracy i doubt you would be here.

its nice of him to provide the game, piracy wouldnt be 'fucking' him over. Free know free
And you completely either missread or changed the meaning of what I said.
If I had issue with piracy of paid games, I wouldn't be here. A lot of games are given out for free, with devs coming here themselves fo share them. I consider, with the dev being active in the thread, that asking for the download link that patrons get (usually) a week early is akin to spitting in the devs face.

Do you think they get amazing coverage all over the internet ? They don't. Most of theyr trafic comes from sites like this one or stuff like Itch. That week-early is usually the biggest argument for low tier subs to help the dev pay the bills, or an artist.
Also, it's literally 7 days. Do you have so little patience, on top of so little humanity, that waiting a week is too unbearable a price to have some basic decency toward a guy that comes here to share his work without asking for money in return ?

Hiding behind "this is pirate site step bunga" is just a lame, cringe and overall gross attitude to have for something as small as a week of patience. Congratulations though, I guess, since you seem proud of yourself about it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You have the mental capacity to show the minimum of respect to another human being using his time to provide you entertainment and fap material. How about using it for that ?

I've said what I had to. You'll answer what you want, I'm sure. I won't react to it, as this has been off-topic enough.

emanresrever

Aug 8, 2022
You have the mental capacity to show the minimum of respect to another human being using his time to provide you entertainment and fap material. How about using it for that ?
ima rub one out in your name since i cant get 0.2 update

find god

Omniel

Jun 28, 2017
I wanted to make signature for this game. So here you go. This is my first attempt doing this, and I know there are many here on f95 much more skilled GFX artists (Lady Aspen, Krull and many more) than me who can make better signatures. But yeah I edited the banner from first page and used this template to make a signature. People can use this and show they are playing this game.

kingdom_of_lust_signature.gif

https://attachments.f95zone.to/2022/08/2016481_kingdom_of_lust_signature.gif

BTW Public version releasing on 19th Aug.

Edited: Typo Error in Gif

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017

Phew! Finally the coding phase is completed...v0.2.1 will be released to the public on Aug 19th. In addition to that we have also implemented the "Collectables" in v0.2.1 *Collectables is a patreon exclusive feature...

Reactions: sexypeanut

Daehorn

Feb 10, 2018
Game need much work. Most of it will be in graphic and i understand that because some of my friends are in this bussines and i saw how much time single picture can eat time. So please dont be moved by some comments about lack of progress in this case.
First thing that make me little disapointing is MC with his short stature. While midgets were in royal families and incest was one of reasons why they were born in game its little depresing. If game will have some diferences in time like seasons please update his graphics showing his growth.
Second thing that make me little discontent is teacher attitude. Do you know that up to French Revolution very popular role in royal scion entourages was "Boy to Beat" who took all abuse in place of his noble companion? All because commoners cant touch noble and even worse sanctified by god royalty?
Third thing is incest. Well medieval families were full of incest. When i tried to read books about French, Spain and German royal families everyone were practically cousins, aunts and uncles. So you can legally get that theme in medieval themed game. If you will try to find things about royal incest in South Asia you will find that such marriages were practically blessed by state and religion.
While you try to get proper look at equipment of soldiers and knights prince looks like poor footman from Scotland who run from his pig wife and similary looking single cattle. He needs proper armor, jevelry and sword. Even royal bastard got nice things to not humilate royal honor.
These tips are from someone who really want play your game. So dont stop working and bring us very satisfing game because your work to this day show how promising is this title.
And personal request. Its medieval. Its not modern. So get young maiden in proper to medieval theme age so we can admire resolute, petite and helpfull loli maid or daughter of one of ministers.

Dec 21, 2019
There wasn't even a leak. Public release was Aug 19th, and here's the update on Aug 19th.

So leaks don't even need to happen anymore, you people are triggered over hypothetical leaks. Absolutely insane.

Reactions: Logan3000x

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017

Sexypeasan

Oct 4, 2020
At that time being faithful to your wife as a king or prince was almost impossible, always being close to the most beautiful noblewomen did not help, the few kings who were faithful for them must have been a titanic task keeping the cock under control.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Well, then the rules are stupid and wrong.
Well, take it up with the owner of this site F95.

You do know that screwing your step-sister is considered incest under the law of most if not all states.

Now is you have other complaints about the rules you may need to go read all of them before posting again.

thealucid

Oct 10, 2018
You do know that screwing your step-sister is considered incest under the law of most if not all states.
That's complete horseshit, mate.

The only restrictions between unrelated parties, if they exist, are between stepparents and their stepchildren or adopted kids. And even that is more about gross child grooming then about incest.

Screwing your step-sister isn't considered incest anywhere.

4.10 star(s) 12 Votes