RPGM Kingdom of Passion [Beta v0.4.1] [Siren's Domain]

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Taboofan

Jan 31, 2019
How much actual RPG elements are there in this game? Money, stats, choices in how you choose to interact with the NPCs?

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
From Siren's patreon.

Beta 0.5 First.png

Kingdom of Passion - Beta 0.5 | First Look!

Hey there!

Time to look ahead and see what's coming up next for Kingdom of Passion!

== Story Update ==

Beta 0.5 is going to be the first major update that focuses a little more around the main questline of KoP.

There will be two brand new characters introduced who both play some significance to the new content. The silhouette in the image should have enough visual clues to determine who one of those new ladies might be!

NSFW content, I'm still in the early stages of planning. The one thing I know is that I'd like to try and make sure there are 2 animated scenes in this update since the previous update only had 1 (full) NSFW scene. As the art and development progress further, I'll be sharing teasers to Patrons so stay tuned for that!

====

Thank you for playing Kingdom of Passion! I'll see you all soon with more updates and teasers!

Reactions: Django_Farney
Dec 12, 2019
how do i get to eliza's casual outfit? the key she gives only gets me through the first locked door. Heck, i cant seem to find most of the content in game. Theres the lady you do strength training with but otherwise i cant find any sexy content because i cannot seem to reach the aforementioned casual outfit

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
From Siren's patreon.

MaeveAdjust.png

Maeve Adjustment Reveal

Hey Patrons!

Here's a look at Maeve's updated design that will appear in this next update for Kingdom of Passion!

== Maeve ==

When Maeve's design was originally completed, I began to question if the character proportions in KoP were becoming too exaggerated for the type of style I wanted the game to have. Ultimately, that led to a backtrack, revisiting previous characters and updating their proportions a bit (Eliza, Rose, Alex).

For Maeve's redesign, I wanted to tone down her proportions by quite a large amount compared to the others. You can see the before/after in the third panel. The artist took off a ton from her chest and yet she's still quite busty. Overall, I'm much happier with this look and I hope you all are too. If not, hopefully the refined changes grow on you over time.

== One More (Small) Adjustment Planned ==

Character adjustments have gotten mixed reception over the past couples months. I can understand why. But, this subtle change in art direction has resulted in a style that I'm much happier with moving forward. I hope you understand.

In general, the adjustments are about complete. Currently, I don't plan to change Lydia or Aphrodite. I still want there to be some bustier characters and their larger sizes feel like a good match for their designs.

Sophie, however, I want to adjust her slightly. A tame adjustment, but I'd like to reduce her breast size by a smidge. This is the last planned edit but it won't be done for at least another update or two.

== Future Character Sizes ==

I've heard some requests for characters to have more varied sizes and I agree. There's a new character that's still a WIP, but she has a much smaller breast size compared to the rest of the cast so far. She's not flat by any means, but I do hope this new character helps the roster feel a little more varied!

Of course, I'm still a sucker for milfs so expect plenty more stacked women!

=====

Stay tuned for some more teasers & reveals for the next update! Thank you all for playing and supporting Kingdom of Passion!

lancekro

Dec 2, 2018
From Siren's patreon.

View attachment 4043808

Maeve Adjustment Reveal

Hey Patrons!

Here's a look at Maeve's updated design that will appear in this next update for Kingdom of Passion!

== Maeve ==

When Maeve's design was originally completed, I began to question if the character proportions in KoP were becoming too exaggerated for the type of style I wanted the game to have. Ultimately, that led to a backtrack, revisiting previous characters and updating their proportions a bit (Eliza, Rose, Alex).

For Maeve's redesign, I wanted to tone down her proportions by quite a large amount compared to the others. You can see the before/after in the third panel. The artist took off a ton from her chest and yet she's still quite busty. Overall, I'm much happier with this look and I hope you all are too. If not, hopefully the refined changes grow on you over time.

== One More (Small) Adjustment Planned ==

Character adjustments have gotten mixed reception over the past couples months. I can understand why. But, this subtle change in art direction has resulted in a style that I'm much happier with moving forward. I hope you understand.

In general, the adjustments are about complete. Currently, I don't plan to change Lydia or Aphrodite. I still want there to be some bustier characters and their larger sizes feel like a good match for their designs.

Sophie, however, I want to adjust her slightly. A tame adjustment, but I'd like to reduce her breast size by a smidge. This is the last planned edit but it won't be done for at least another update or two.

== Future Character Sizes ==

I've heard some requests for characters to have more varied sizes and I agree. There's a new character that's still a WIP, but she has a much smaller breast size compared to the rest of the cast so far. She's not flat by any means, but I do hope this new character helps the roster feel a little more varied!

Of course, I'm still a sucker for milfs so expect plenty more stacked women!

=====

Stay tuned for some more teasers & reveals for the next update! Thank you all for playing and supporting Kingdom of Passion!
1726612129290.gif
o_O:mad::devilish::cry::)

Reactions: ElDonBigotes

BluexRexy

Jul 17, 2022
how do you trigger the handjob again. I finished everything but I dont know how to do it again, do I have to give her casual outfit again? I have it in my inventory is it a bug and do I have to replay the game?

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
Reactions: BluexRexy
3.80 star(s) 5 Votes