RIPNTR

Sep 25, 2019
Probably going to wait until end of the year to play this games again based on this update too little content and also didn't like the swine nose minotaur girl design but the rest of the new character designs are amazing

Last edited:

RagueltheUFO

Jan 19, 2020
I don't know where this might have been answered, but is there a way to stop the game from lagging when in the city? Whenever I try to go anywhere it freezes and then misinputs. It doesn't happen in battle, inside a building or outside of the city so...

Nov 3, 2020
Hi everyone, I played 0.18 version now I downloaded new version 0.19. Does the old save works in the new version or do I have to play the whole game again please tell me?

Reactions: DiamondTits

EEHop

Dec 27, 2019
I'm looking all over the map and I can't find her at all. Is it the village just north of the border?
are we talking after the kills? for first mission you have to pass the time and go to inn, for second time you need to search for the bottom of global map

RyuseiZED

Jul 30, 2018
Kingdom of Subversion [v0.19 Alpha 1] [Naughty Underworld] Crunched*

Download Win (1,53GB --> 484MB):
- - Pixeldrain

Leave a like (y) if you enjoyed this crunched version.

*Be aware that this version of the game is unofficial and untested.
Crunched version reduces the quality and can break the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Tool Used: UAGC 2.5.2

Thanks a lot for your work on crunch the version.... ahm just maybe in a future one, be Crunched and Tested, i havent had any issue yet, but i feel more secure if its tested heheheh but thanks a lot on share this version helps a lot with low disk space.

Can i request, just if its possible, do the same of the game Holiday Island and Something Unlimited? .... since i wanna play them, but since theyre huge idk if a crunched version could fix it to run smooth... sorry for a selfish request with no supp at all :/

Gancoek

Jul 26, 2018
Did the alternate outfit make it so they dont have a battle sprite when you bring them as companion? They also didn't attack at all.

Gancoek

Jul 26, 2018
I bring gobboe as my companion but get titania sprite instead and she also cant really attack, did the companion system are bugged besides for morati?

Donggular

Aug 30, 2017
How do you get through the abandoned mine? A mysterious force keeps blocking my way. Also, how do you get to the badlands? Everytime I exit the fort, it wont let me move.

Last edited:

DiamondTits

Formerly 'sam arya'
Jan 10, 2018
Hi everyone, I played 0.18 version now I downloaded new version 0.19. Does the old save works in the new version or do I have to play the whole game again please tell me?
Yes you can, firstly just save a game in new version for it to create a save folder in "www" folder.
Next u copy your old save files and paste in the new games "www" folder.

Gancoek

Jul 26, 2018
Did the come with me feature only work with morathi? If I invite the others they are bugging in combat.

zeraligator

May 25, 2018
The row of water under the eastern dock in the dock district has the wrong collision so the player can jesus a little.

The minecart in the abandoned mine will send you hurteling endlessly against the northern border of the screen if you accidentally walk into it a second time.

Attempting to leave the fort through the front door will lead to getting stuck on the southern sparkling tile of the fort with the only escape being to re-enter the fort.

"We removed the body ofcourse" they say in Solare, then why is there a man lying on the bed?

The little dude also cums some kind of grey goop into miss Moo.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 35 Votes