jokuur

May 23, 2019
ok so is this version fixed yet? someone else than me should sacrifice himself and check it out
1703862782408.png

HueJass123

Jun 13, 2022
For some reason Velexia and Vulsha public scenes are not animated. Is it just me or is anyone else having this problem?

imercenary95

Jul 19, 2017
Absolutely true but should not be the standard imo. 5 Years is a long time even for small team devs. :HideThePain:

We already are 3 years in development and I am a dude that waits for the finished product before actually playing it. Since for me this game is highly anticipated this stings doubly so.

Also on an unrelated sidenote, with all the corruption we are doing in this game it would really benefits of pregnancy content but it seems this is not in the cards xD
5 years shouldn't be the standard, but it is because thats what the audience demands.

Just read your own post.

"it would really benefits of pregnancy content"

Ok. Fine. Lets add pregnancy quests and art.

While we're at it, lets add breast expansion scenes. After all, if you get to make a request I should be able to make requests too. Oh and watersports. In fact, since we're putting in watersports lets have scat DLC. How many extra years of development will that take? 2+ years? WTF DEVELOPER! WHY ARE YOU A PIECE OF SHIT! YOU SHOULD HAVE THIS DONE IN 6 MONTHS! /sarcasm

zxombor24

Jul 1, 2022
i dont wanna rush things but would be really good to finaly get to fully corrupt Mary and Marina

also just a personal preference, would be nice to get some womab pregnant after corrupting them

Virgin_Loser

Mar 4, 2019
It's kinda sad to see the amount of dislike this game gets. Ik some of the bugs are pretty annoying, but the game more than makes up for it with its content lol.

I guess some things are never good enough, eh?

no one here

May 15, 2017
i have loaded a save from 0.17 and changelog says a lot of new scenes but quest log says i have done everything

jokuur

May 23, 2019
It's kinda sad to see the amount of dislike this game gets. Ik some of the bugs are pretty annoying, but the game more than makes up for it with its content lol.

I guess some things are never good enough, eh?
its not that, the game has declined over time, i like how big content is in this game too but as the game was build more and more the more bugs started occurring with it so you have put great content at first but later on people got frustraded they cant get to the new content anymore in game because of bugs
personally i think more patience would be better response than disliking it but it also feels like the quality has declined
is he developing another game other than this one at same time? with second patreon and backing?
yeah so he got less backing in solarion project seperate backing, devs use this to jump from one game to anotheras excuse to wait for more money pouring in the pocket, unless you support both games... if only want one its bad habit from developers, when he works on solarion the fans of subverse kingdom have to wait and the other way around works the same but they dont have to throw in money so its not that bad, i just would say not great either especially when you dont have time fixing bugs and start working on another game instead, i dunno... is he doing coding himself or paying someone to do it?

Last edited:

buggzy313

May 31, 2019
anyone know where in the files I can find stuff from quest log? I'm on joiplay and the quest log bits are all black
Screenshot 2023-12-31 4.39.04 AM.png

buggzy313

May 31, 2019

leave the game be until it get fixed, no point in getting heated about it while u still can play it later
for now try playing older version with less bugs
tbh I don't think its just a bug? idk but I've seen this in a couple other games on joiplay...its no big deal to me but would make things easier ...if it is a bug I definitely hope it gets fixed ps nice pic of joker

4.10 star(s) 35 Votes