• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

DwingF9

May 7, 2020
And Marina the elf librarian?
"2024: We are starting off next year by completing "phase 2". This is where all the Royal Court and city NPCs will reach their Total Corruption (currently only Mary & Marina are left)"

Presumably this means Marina will be completed in January or February, they just forgot to add her to the picture.

Reactions: Dereck112

paladino05

Nov 13, 2022
Hey guys, getting into this game just now

I'm really eager to meet Titania, is there a walkthough to go straight to her part?

Taboofan

Jan 31, 2019
Wow, that roadmap was really great to see! I think I will wait until July's update to get back into this game, then. Love Titania!!

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
Considering the size of the dev team... meh, i've seen longer
Absolutely true but should not be the standard imo. 5 Years is a long time even for small team devs. :HideThePain:

We already are 3 years in development and I am a dude that waits for the finished product before actually playing it. Since for me this game is highly anticipated this stings doubly so.

Also on an unrelated sidenote, with all the corruption we are doing in this game it would really benefits of pregnancy content but it seems this is not in the cards xD

DenseFool

Oct 30, 2020
Absolutely true but should not be the standard imo. 5 Years is a long time even for small team devs. :HideThePain:

We already are 3 years in development and I am a dude that waits for the finished product before actually playing it. Since for me this game is highly anticipated this stings doubly so.

Also on an unrelated sidenote, with all the corruption we are doing in this game it would really benefits of pregnancy content but it seems this is not in the cards xD
Maybe it should not be the standard... But to be honest I would rather wait 5 years than wait forever lol

ninjasamuri

May 28, 2018
Yeah I'm having the same problem, I think it might be something to do with Lucille's quest Titania's, I already finished off Shel before them. I did the night time break in to Lucille's house and got the "wait until tomorrow" quest log but I also have "meet Titania in the morning at the city gate". I tested it no matter what time of day I go I get the glitch so it has to be Lucille's quest causing the issue
Yup new update and still broken guess I'll have to hope .22 will fix it

RagueltheUFO

Jan 19, 2020
I'm still wondering if its safe to download this version. From the notes, it seems like a lot of the bugs have been fixed (the mine cart is the one I complained about the most). But I don't want to go through the stupid mountain pass again if I can help it.

Noxen

Sep 25, 2022
Kingdom of Subversion [v0.21 Public] [Naughty Underworld]

Original Size: ~1.9GB
Compressed Size: ~350MB

Win:
| |

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.00 star(s) 36 Votes