Chimp :D

Jan 18, 2020
how does total corruption work? I see it mentioned in the changelog but see nothing about it in the game, I assume its after breaking someones oath or is that total corruption? - specifically how to acomplish total corruption, nothing mentioned in quests about it.

Last edited:

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well as much as i now when they are corrupted there slut's crazy for the mc cock. they do anything for you now we will need an ending were the mc makes every woman even both the queens his slut's lol.

Lord_Destros

Dec 9, 2022
how does total corruption work? I see it mentioned in the changelog but see nothing about it in the game, I assume its after breaking someones oath or is that total corruption? - specifically how to acomplish total corruption, nothing mentioned in quests about it.
it is kind of mentioned through the oathbreaker and complete corruption quests. but afaik total corruption as a phrase hasn't been said in game.

Dudeguybrah

Aug 20, 2018
Just out of curiosity, do they plan on animating more of the character's scenes? The total corruption scene with Aewyn and of course more of the Nun would be fantastic if animated.

Sep 3, 2018
I got the black screen bug too, and it won't go away even after restarting my computer it's like the save is corrupted somehow. Another save (from WAY earlier) works fine but the one where the blackscreen happened remains screwed.

Reactions: DragonKnight1998
4.00 star(s) 36 Votes