Sugibs12

Oct 21, 2021
Hi Guys, so i got some problem here, after I spoke with the queen to give morati freedom, the queen's image got stuck on my screen, so every where I go, what ever I do, it won't disappear, how to fix this thank you. :(

H2R

Jul 9, 2020
my game is bugged I last my save for the version when the adventure party came back, anyone got a save for that version?

jokuur

May 23, 2019
i dunno about u guys but my game 0.21 alpha animations almost not working at all except full corruption one when girl lies fucked and one step to heaven, besides that i got red and green split second flashes sometimes, beside that my fight screen got split in 4 windows and sometimes letters dont even load View attachment 3125373
hmmm wierd things going on here i turned animations off and on again and somehow it helped
1701193627273.png
most of animations at least

Konnect

Jun 10, 2020
Getting a black screen after oathbreaking Titania. When Transitioning to different rooms within her mansion while going balls deep, the screen trun black. Tried disabling animations but nothing.

Dereck112

Mar 1, 2021
What to do if there is a sound bugged in cycle even after finishing the scene (the sound of pussy riding your... well you understand)?

000Alpi000

Mar 26, 2019
Hi Guys, so i got some problem here, after I spoke with the queen to give morati freedom, the queen's image got stuck on my screen, so every where I go, what ever I do, it won't disappear, how to fix this thank you. :(
I had that bug too! You can fix it by going into the memories room in the options, and by selecting any of the available scenes and closing it. If you don't see any available, you can go to the ladder and you should see Morati's scenes there. I thought my save was doomed too at first

4.10 star(s) 35 Votes