Sheepy Cloud

Apr 22, 2020
When the game is permanently stuck on the initial loading screen:
c96ce17aad8b09f8358ffbe5975ebb5b.jpg
I REFUSE to play through the entire game from the very beginning again over such a stupid issue.
Fresh install (TWICE), both with & without "imported" v0.20 saves.
I'll come back when the game is actually... y'know. Playable.

Dereck112

Mar 1, 2021
Is there a "place" to put the bugs encountered to keep them together just to know what have been found as trouble and/or errors?

Dereck112

Mar 1, 2021
does dimension hop even do anything? all it does is use up mana with no effect for me
Is jumping from a place of the map visible to another. Used for example when you want to reach a broken bridge or when seen a chestbox in a place unreachable and want to see what's there, or just when you want o skip an area full of enemies or the map is like a mase.

• Sad
Reactions: Oblivion9873

Oblivion9873

Jun 18, 2020
Is jumping from a place of the map visible to another. Used for example when you want to reach a broken bridge or when seen a chestbox in a place unreachable and want to see what's there, or just when you want o skip an area full of enemies or the map is like a mase.
weird, it straight up doesn't work for me

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
a bit annoying that major bugs that I reported in previous v0.20 are still not fixed.
for example, if you go to hunt pink slimes. you enter a ruined castle with orcs.
kill your first pink slime. now you cross a chasm by touching a cart which crosses the chasm
then if you accidentally walk into the cart again (no need to click, just walk towards it), instead of returning to the other side of the chasm, it tries to go in the wrong direction. clipping through the terrain and then the game freezes. You have to shut down the game and run it again and reload your last save (hope it has not been a while since you last saved)

Capture.PNG

Edit: And I just saw that other people have also been reporting this same bug too in discord.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: jokuur
4.10 star(s) 35 Votes