RagueltheUFO

Jan 19, 2020
I'm wondering if the devs are even listening to people about the bugs that are preventing people from even playing the game. -_- Adding more stuff just for it not to work shows that they're not prioritizing the bigger issue.

Reactions: harem.king

Sheepy Cloud

Apr 22, 2020
- Screen resize rework
- Game now only stretches to a maximum of 1920 (though can still be played in full screen). This is due to the map tiles and show picture command being on the same canvas (you can't change one without affecting the other), so 1920 seemed to be a good sweet spot where the map wasn't too far zoomed out, but the images were of higher quality
Nnnnnnnoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!
Now I can't (Supposedly, that's pretty close to my native res, and haven't played this version yet) see the entire map! D:

HiddenAnon

May 5, 2017
So, downloaded the new version + fix.
1, animations are still kinda borked (Some animations play on top of others and sound effects don't stop when they should).
2, combat images are also kinda broken (Character is represented by a large red line that I don't think should be there, and backgrounds don't fill the screen).

Jackaljax

Jul 13, 2020
Well things were going well. I thought everything was fine so maybe I could replay it through from the start because I like the game. The zoomed out view of the world is fine (Compared to a few builds back), but now things keep getting stuck on screen.
I talked to Morati in the cell and her sex sounds loop infinitely even on the title menu. Then I tried to talk to Queen Selma and her image gets perma stuck on screen.
I really like this game, please work out the bugs a bit more!

Ccharles

Oct 28, 2021
Whenever I put any of my old saves into the 0.21 save file, it just refuses to load after, I just see a static screen of Naughty Underworld.

jokuur

May 23, 2019
i dunno about u guys but my game 0.21 alpha animations almost not working at all except full corruption one when girl lies fucked and one step to heaven, besides that i got red and green split second flashes sometimes, beside that my fight screen got split in 4 windows and sometimes letters dont even load obraz_2023-11-28_164107936.png

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 36 Votes