seville21

Oct 1, 2018
is this playable again? keep getting blackscreen when certain scripted events happen like vulsha jumping from the roof. im essentially softlocked. im at v.23.1

bravoski

Feb 6, 2019
is this playable again? keep getting blackscreen when certain scripted events happen like vulsha jumping from the roof. im essentially softlocked. im at v.23.1
I played through 23.1 with little issue. But 24.1 probably isn't any more stable given its a half update

Reactions: seville21

LewdusNudus

Dec 8, 2022
While goblin is good civ, really really hope that Nergal and the artist he has trapped in the basement are prepared for July. If 3 characters gave him trouble how does he plan to handle the ENTIRE royal court + fallen outfits + main storyline continuation.
2024.png
Suppose only time will tell for sure.

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
While goblin is good civ, really really hope that Nergal and the artist he has trapped in the basement are prepared for July. If 3 characters gave him trouble how does he plan to handle the ENTIRE royal court + fallen outfits + main storyline continuation.
View attachment 3743121
Suppose only time will tell for sure.
Are we even still in the estimates of the roadmap? I stopped following the progress in detail but I am still wondering.

Sapphire117

Aug 1, 2023
So... How does the combat work? I click Q.. I hear a sword swing, then nothing happens.

Wtf? Should I restart game?
You have to mash the space key, for magic you have to implement a series of arrow directions that you would see at the bottom of the screen (use lightning arrows, they permanently stun all creatures even ones immune to spell damage, you get it from unlocking the first lightning spell), and the range option, just click space when the white line is within the red zone

Sapphire117

Aug 1, 2023
took me some time to find as well.

1) go to gob
2) tp to dark queen
3) go to prisons underground. talk to morati
4) do the quest to free her. in the meantime you will find elfs to slay for ears.
How do I talk to Morati, it hasn't given me any promps to allow me to do so? Do i need to free her before the adventuring party shows up?

Jul 1, 2020
How do I talk to Morati, it hasn't given me any promps to allow me to do so? Do i need to free her before the adventuring party shows up?
when I stood immediately in front I could just click her.
after 2e or 3rd visit the quest started.

edit. fixed typo

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 35 Votes