Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Kingdom of Subversion [v0.24.2] [Naughty Underworld] - Compressed

Win [351 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DeVo1234

Jun 11, 2022
Hello! Are saves from v0.23.1 compatible with the newest version? If so, how do I load them with the new version?

DeVo1234

Jun 11, 2022
Also, is anyone else having a problem with the Main Quest "Corrupt Citizens of Lumis."? I've finished all of the 'Fully Corrupt X' quests but for some reason the main quest is showing that I haven't fully corrupted Mary.

Edit: These quests were completed in v0.23.1

repla

Aug 31, 2018
is there enough content to warrant a playthrough? the amount of updates does suggest that but should I wait for it update a few more times?

Idlemage

Jun 21, 2018
Im stuck on the go to the library part of the goblin queen quest. Nothing is continuing the quest line

nvm I figured it out... go thru the bookcase

Last edited:

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
You know, as far as RPGM games go? This one is on par with, in my opinion, Renryuu: Ascension. Hell, even The Last Sovereign. That is to say, this story is actually really good. Props to the Dev.
no, this game is actually good.
renryu and the last sov are trash.
don't insult this game by equating it to those two.

SaFjoeri

Jul 1, 2023
Hi, I've run into the problem that I'm not able to enter the market district during morning, afternoon and evening. The game freezes into blackscreen every time. I attached save file. Any help would be appreciated, since it's very annoying it litterly being the centre of town.

4.00 star(s) 36 Votes