MLS61

Aug 29, 2017
Go out of her castle/mansion by the front door as was in the prologue, then walk to the right in the map.
Like I said, I CAN'T. As in, I am not able to, not because I haven't tried, but because the game doesn't let me. It just tells me that I should leave through the left door to get to Lumis.

1719925438385.png

Niglib

Dec 1, 2019
I think I broke Lucille's Quest I finished the part in the town but now i cant seem to find here in or around the grand temple

1719955230490.png

1719955207037.png

1719955128559.png

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
I'm level 21 tho. still no option. full stamina.
Then fight the dragon normally, MC has a spell ability (the lightning one) & a range ability (can't remember which arrow) that can keep the dragon stun for pretty much 4ever.

Keep hitting the dragon with 1 of them & use melee when the dragon is still stunned while the spell & arrow are in cooldown.

Reactions: /;/ and Kybo

MLS61

Aug 29, 2017
Then is probably because you hasn't start the quest of Morati
Okay, any clue how I can start her quest then? I literally have only 2 possible quests left: corrupt Veilbane and corrupt Yennay, both of which I need access to Twilight for. I've already tried talking to Morati, but I can't.

Edit: think I might have fixed it, seems like clicking on Morati doesn't do anything (making it seem as if you can't tlak to her), but walking up to her and pressing enter does work... Kind of stupid how this is the one place where clicking on a person doesn't initiate talkign to them, but hopefully this'll fix things.

Last edited:

MLS61

Aug 29, 2017
Not sure what you're trying to tell me, I know how to get back to the underground part of Gob's house lol. It's just that the teleport circle doesn't have an option leading to Twilight... I'm asking how to get to Twilight, not how to get back to Gob's place or Lumis lol.

Edit: think I might have fixed it, seems like clicking on Morati doesn't do anything (making it seem as if you can't tlak to her), but walking up to her and pressing enter does work... Kind of stupid how this is the one place where clicking on a person doesn't initiate talkign to them, but hopefully this'll fix things.

Kybo

Mar 27, 2022
Not sure what you're trying to tell me, I know how to get back to the underground part of Gob's house lol. It's just that the teleport circle doesn't have an option leading to Twilight... I'm asking how to get to Twilight, not how to get back to Gob's place or Lumis lol.
1720005893319.png
1720005910498.png

Reactions: rKnight

MLS61

Aug 29, 2017
Yeah, that didn't work, the reason being that I didn't start Morati's freedom quest because I didn't know it existed as a seperate thing. Morati in her cell is also seemingly the only NPC that you cannot initiate dialogue with by clicking on them, requiring you to actually walk up and press enter. So yeah, I just thought her stuff was over and done with. Hopefully I'll be able to get to Twilight afterwards.

Kybo

Mar 27, 2022

gob house is pathway to the Selvana kingdom & Twilight.
if u don´t understand my pictures i can´t help you

Maroko7

Jun 23, 2018
I have completely corrupted the nun but this is not shown as completed in the main quest (Corrupt Citizens of Lumis).
can someone help me?

1720021712487.png

Questionmaker

May 16, 2022
restarted the game, had high corruption level, got goblin queest solved, saved normaly (sometimes with problems) and then, after a break, can not open the saved game anymore. This is the end of this one.

Jyk

Oct 27, 2019
How do you get through the castle to get to the badlands? Everytime I get to the minecarts, I'm not able to progress any further and I'm running out of quests that I can do without getting there.

4.00 star(s) 36 Votes