TheCragger

Aug 14, 2021
waiting some more Drunah (minotaur scenes and better angle for doggy :whistle:)
and orc (Shel) animated scenes :sneaky:

my favos is Gobboe ( goblin) and (kitsune) Velexia :love:
"Hey guys,

It has been a while. I hope you are all doing ok! I've updated the rewards folder for this month!

Just wanted to let you know that I am now returning to work and the project will continue as "normal" from now on, though "normal" means a slightly different thing than it did prior. At the start of the year, I excitedly unveiled our roadmap which we see our way to the completion of the project. When I made this roadmap, we were of course, still on Patreon and the situation is quite different than it is right now.

Unfortunately after us being booted from Patreon, we haven't seen the same level of success as we have on Subscribestar. At the time of checking this, we are currently only earning 53% of what we earned on Patreon. This has had 2 great impacts on the project. Firstly it means all plans for animations have had to cease, we simply do not earn enough to guarantee a monthly animation any longer. Additionally it means the roadmap is no longer an accurate depiction of how things will play out anymore.

I will look into readjusting the roadmap to be more accurate to how we envision things going forward. That said, I do not expect too much to change due to the partnership Aimless (the artist for the project) and I have. It just seems unlikely we will be able to feature many more animations in the game.

As for the next build (0.25), it will release in September and feature the entire Royal Court cast returning for one final bit of progression. There are some really great unique scenes with this, so I look forward to delivering that to you guys!

One final thing, I have just created a free tier for subscribers called "Citizen". It cost nothing to sub as a Citizen and gives you a discord role. It will keep you posted on updates that get announced here ^^

- Charon "

DwingF9

May 7, 2020
Roadmap Update:

TLDR: Due to lost funding from the Patreon ban, the enemy party will now be grouped together in interactions and sex scenes rather than having individual paths/sex scenes. In addition, in 2025 updates will come quarterly with the goal of the game being finished by the end of 2025 - with potential expansions coming some time after release, after a break from development.

Roadmap_Updated.png

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well sorry to hear patrion's being stupid asshole's hope what your plaining pay's off. if not there are allways other places to go and patrion can suck a dick.

saitamaTM

May 4, 2020
Roadmap Update:

TLDR: Due to lost funding from the Patreon ban, the enemy party will now be grouped together in interactions and sex scenes rather than having individual paths/sex scenes. In addition, in 2025 updates will come quarterly with the goal of the game being finished by the end of 2025 - with potential expansions coming some time after release, after a break from development.

View attachment 3943262
more dragon milf content let gooooooooo

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
Unfortunately after us being booted from Patreon, we haven't seen the same level of success as we have on Subscribestar. At the time of checking this, we are currently only earning 53% of what we earned on Patreon. This has had 2 great impacts on the project. Firstly it means all plans for animations have had to cease, we simply do not earn enough to guarantee a monthly animation any longer. Additionally it means the roadmap is no longer an accurate depiction of how things will play out anymore.
Of course something happened which changed the roadmap. Go figures.

I mean, being booted from patreon during a long term project sucks...real bad. I get it. But for some reason I felt ever since the original roadmap has been shown that something will happen that is delaying everything.

I don't need animations ngl but the project being possibly delayed is annyoing.

Who says that with less funding the game is even gonna be released end of next year. It's gonna be delayed I am almost certain of it.
I will stop now or I will sound even more of an asshole but it's just frustration speaking here.

At least now on subscribestar the shackles are less restrained on what content can be developed from here on out. I hope for some pregnant content now :HideThePain:

Lastly reaching over 50% of income as it was on patreon after the platform change on such short notice is no small feat. The numbers will go up again I am sure.

Last edited:

glassfragment

Mar 9, 2019
This probably isn't the "bug report" forum, but this is where I found out about the game and the dev is here, so...
This happened when I right-clicked a bunch of times to close the menu after checking my quests. I was inside the city watch building (after talking to Shel in the evening) when it happened.
I dunno if it helps or matters but I've been continuing from a savefile that was last used in version 16, since then I continued playing for a while, proceeding in the Noelle questline. (Unfortunately I hadn't saved since then so I guess I'm gonna have to do all that again ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ) 1724252768115.png
Also pressing F5 to restart the game keeps the message on screen (this screenshot is from after I'd already pressed it.)

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 38 Votes