Utenadeko

Aug 6, 2020
So apparently Demon Roots

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But I thought that was exteremly cool for what they did. Although I haven't finished the game so I might be wrong but it doesn't seem like it maybe.

Finally beat Demon Roots and not going to reveal the ending but kings exit still happens. It's interesting they went that route. But now I want a kings exit good translation or edited translation.
I just finished demon roots yesterday and I'm still sad. So, I wanted to play king exit next but just to prepare myself.. does any of the main characters appear in king exit?

Porkman

Dec 30, 2017
Has anyone been able to acces the music folder? Mine crashes when i try to open bgm or other folder. Edit2: So if you can't open it directly, try opening in a new tab. It takes a while. Couldn't find the music that plays when a party member joins though. If anyone finds it please post it would you kindly. I love that sound.

Last edited:

Porkman

Dec 30, 2017
But man! What a game. Really liked it despite mtl, but hope a full translation is coming soon. Somethings hit a little diffrent due to playing Demons Roots first and some hit less. I just see this as a alternate timeline seperated from Roots.

Erxkum

Oct 10, 2021
But man! What a game. Really liked it despite mtl, but hope a full translation is coming soon. Somethings hit a little diffrent due to playing Demons Roots first and some hit less. I just see this as a alternate timeline seperated from Roots.
Don't know about "soon" but it was announced by the author/creator of the game.

Reactions: Varik94
May 3, 2022
does this game have a walkthrough or guide?
I used steam guides for it, all of which have to be translated so have an autotranslator handy. I believe anyone can access the steam guides for it although the game isn't sold anymore there but the store page should still exist and from there the discussions and guides tabs. I do own the game on steam though so it's possible that those that don't can't access it.

dracala

Jan 6, 2019
I used steam guides for it, all of which have to be translated so have an autotranslator handy. I believe anyone can access the steam guides for it although the game isn't sold anymore there but the store page should still exist and from there the discussions and guides tabs. I do own the game on steam though so it's possible that those that don't can't access it.
could you give me the link?

May 3, 2022
My bad, didn't get notifications yesterday from this site for whatever reason. But yeah the link above is one of them and you can access the rest through the "Guides" tab at the top of the screen. They're in a mix of languages none of them English sadly.

dracala

Jan 6, 2019

Have to use google translate though. Thats one guide, there are more but all in japanese. Or Chinese i don't know.
what about the walkthrough of each chapter?
like is there any missable collectable?

Porkman

Dec 30, 2017
what about the walkthrough of each chapter?
like is there any missable collectable?

These might have the answer you are looking for. They have spoilers in them btw.

Pysus

Jun 25, 2020
BECAUSE they make you cry in the end! something like that happens when someon ACTUALLY GIVES A FUCK about the shit he makes, proper character growth is SOOO sparse lately, THAT makes me cry! WHEN was the last time a western game or movie's story moved you so much, that you needed to cry? I couldn't even force my face to make a face on most of them lately!
Really?
I couldn't find it anything but dissapointing. The ending felt like

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

if it helps, it made the entire story of the universe of the two games sensible.

• Sad
Reactions: wallglued

levdanig

Oct 19, 2017
is this MTL worth it? Or should I just wait for the translation in 3 years. Played and loved Demon Roots btw

Chuunikyou

Nov 21, 2020
is this MTL worth it? Or should I just wait for the translation in 3 years. Played and loved Demon Roots btw
It.... still understandable, didn't impact my gameplay so much, It sometimes disrupt the immersion, but I can still very much understand what they are saying.

3.30 star(s) 12 Votes