HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Okay so .. I like the idea but I'm a bit gunshy about certain types of games these days is this another one of those games that's like 95% foreplay? Maybe an anal scene or two thrown in for good measure? Because I don't see a vaginal sex tag.
There is a few sex scenes as of this last update with plenty of anal and vaginal sex spread through out. Next update will also have a crap top of both on top of a dildo scene as well. We're in the process of bringing a lot more sex scenes to the game. All that's missing is more early scenes but we're working on it.

HabibHanson

Nov 10, 2019
Are you planning on adding a way to retroactively unlock stuff in the recollection room? It'd be nice to see the opposite lover/corruption scenes after working with one side. This game is a big of a slog to grind in parts so the idea of going from scratch again doesn't sound fun at all. An option to duplicate characters so you can try different paths is another option especially since sometimes its not clear what triggers what.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Are you planning on adding a way to retroactively unlock stuff in the recollection room? It'd be nice to see the opposite lover/corruption scenes after working with one side. This game is a big of a slog to grind in parts so the idea of going from scratch again doesn't sound fun at all. An option to duplicate characters so you can try different paths is another option especially since sometimes its not clear what triggers what.
I have a few things Brewing but we'll see. The Skip Chapter Function will also clean up pretty much most of the game leaving only the Route Choices. You can do that by talking to the NPC in Mushroom Town. It is something I've though about though so we'll see what form it takes.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
I liked the art, and the game seems to have a lot.
Thank you! Yeah it took awhile but art is finally being poured into the game. Next update will catch up the game with a lot of sex scenes so it'll help to sprinkle more erotic content around more.

HabibHanson

Nov 10, 2019
I have a few things Brewing but we'll see. The Skip Chapter Function will also clean up pretty much most of the game leaving only the Route Choices. You can do that by talking to the NPC in Mushroom Town. It is something I've though about though so we'll see what form it takes.
Appreciate you looking into it, the ability to skip a lot of the grind would make exploring the game a lot more fun. One thing I'd like you to check when you have the time though. I need to introduce mom to lucy in my game but she is missing from the shop. Chose corruption route for her. Also something to track where npc events are better would be nice since it's been forever since leonore visited sam and rain has disappeared off the face of the earth after accepting her corruption quest. Save attached so you can take a gander and see what is going on.

Reactions: HaseoOfDeath

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Appreciate you looking into it, the ability to skip a lot of the grind would make exploring the game a lot more fun. One thing I'd like you to check when you have the time though. I need to introduce mom to lucy in my game but she is missing from the shop. Chose corruption route for her. Also something to track where npc events are better would be nice since it's been forever since leonore visited sam and rain has disappeared off the face of the earth after accepting her corruption quest. Save attached so you can take a gander and see what is going on.
The issue is fixed with Lucy. It's an older issue from when the Affection System was first implemented.

And with Rain she'll be in the next update. You'll see why she vanished soon enough. Regardless let me know if you run into more issues!

HabibHanson

Nov 10, 2019
The issue is fixed with Lucy. It's an older issue from when the Affection System was first implemented.

And with Rain she'll be in the next update. You'll see why she vanished soon enough. Regardless let me know if you run into more issues!
Awesome, thanks for the help. What about leonore? What is the next trigger for her to visit the shop?

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Awesome, thanks for the help. What about leonore? What is the next trigger for her to visit the shop?
Looks like you've seen all the Sam and Leonore content so far. Her Corruption and Lovers Route will be expanded 2 updates from now when we finally arrive in Perion.

Reactions: HabibHanson

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Blog Post is out.

-Ellinia Part 4 has entered full development
-The Intro to King's Fall has been remade and shortened
-Tutorials were tightened and a lot of fluff was cut off
-All information was also spread out to better guide the player instead of overloading them with information
-Overall 500 words were deleted and the intro is much better guided as you proceed through Maple Island
-Artwork for Ellinia Part 4 will start being sent out soon. We just want to have a backlog before starting.

HabibHanson

Nov 10, 2019

Thanks again for this fix, but now I CTD anytime I open the log. Mind taking another peek to see what is up?

HabibHanson

Nov 10, 2019
HabibHanson IDK if that's a full save but it sure is 20x further than I got after 3 hours, so anybody looking for a 2.5.2p complete save, two posts up is probably the best you can get right now:
View attachment 1204050
And there's 5 more girls if you move up...

Use LShift to fast forward and ESC to quit the sequence, H to hide text box.

Also, incest tag should probably be added:
View attachment 1204044
If people want to use that save I should probably list the path decisions:
Corruption: Admin, Red Mai, Lucy, Jane, Camila, Leonore, Maya, I think Mina but can't remember
Romance: Maria, Armor Mai, Asuna, Athena, Ming Ming

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Blog post is up!

-Philius content is written and done
-Expect a lot of info about Philius and where his hatred of humans stems from
-This content is shorter than others but it's meant to be a stepping stone for what comes next
-Expect your choices over Athena to come in real soon. Philius will either be pleased... Or his anger will know no bounds...
-Art for the next update will start being delivered May 30th.
-We hope to deliver 2 pieces of art a week to Patrons (Line art and colored) until release

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Ah simple issue. I accidentally made her level requirement 35 instead of 25 so I just raised your level to 35 so you don't have to grind or download my own Story UI file.

3.50 star(s) 30 Votes