HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
How do you unlock the info shop? and where is it?
Oops sorry I almost missed yours lol.

The info shop is the house with the giant book and magnifying glass in Lith Harbor. You have to draw out the guy who runs it by looking around and clicking on stuff but the game will tell you what stuff you have to click on. When you see Tru the NPC, the shop is finally open.

Edit:

We just noticed that the Captain that takes you to the Harbor is gone so we're putting out a quick fix but all the links will be updated regardless. If the captain is gone on your game, close it and download this. Place it in Data>UI and replace yours. When you open the game again look to the right of the captain and there should be a blank box. Click on it and that will bring the captain back.

Last edited:

graider

Apr 1, 2019
Bruh everytime I open the inventory the game crashes anyone know why?

Exception code 0xc0000005 in event log

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: CursedFlame91

AnonSolitaire

Feb 27, 2018
The Bell flowers are in the area after Amherst. Right next to the exit.

As per characters like Mina and Jane, many characters are intertwined so by doing a quest for one character, you will unlock content for others. Mina's quests you can bring up by doing Teo's and Jane's unlocks after finishing Jean's stuff. The game will tell you when the content is over for every character so you will get proper confirmation when you are all caught up but also the quests list will also tell you by saying like 7/7.
So I guess I was right on the bell flowers after all. Thing is, they don't bring up a prompt for me. And going to the info shop doesn't trigger a continuation of Maria's quest either. Tru from the info shop is stuck at 1/4 and nowhere to be found. Jane is at 4/7 as I said, but she's nowhere to be found either. Mina is at 3/16 but has no continuation as far as I can see though I have done Teo's quest. I think I've missed a trigger somewhere or it's bugged then :\

I'm gonna guess the info shop will be expanded upon to provide hints for the player to continue these quests?
Thanks for the answers, btw!

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Bruh everytime I open the inventory the game crashes anyone know why?

Exception code 0xc0000005 in event log
Download this and try replacing the old exe with this one. This should fix the inventory problem.

So I guess I was right on the bell flowers after all. Thing is, they don't bring up a prompt for me. And going to the info shop doesn't trigger a continuation of Maria's quest either. Tru from the info shop is stuck at 1/4 and nowhere to be found. Jane is at 4/7 as I said, but she's nowhere to be found either. Mina is at 3/16 but has no continuation as far as I can see though I have done Teo's quest. I think I've missed a trigger somewhere or it's bugged then :\

I'm gonna guess the info shop will be expanded upon to provide hints for the player to continue these quests?
Thanks for the answers, btw!
Download this and replace the file in Data>UI. After that head to the Info shop in Lith Harbor that has the giant book on the roof. To the left of Tru/in front of the giant scrolls there should be an empty box. Click it to force Tru to give you the Bell Quest. From there just follow the advice I gave.

In terms of the bugs we will look into it and see what is going on. The next release should fix the Inventory bug thing as well as quests not triggering right. Although we are still waiting on the art for the NPC's in Lith. When those are out we will probably release again. Until then we will put out fixes on a case by case basic.

pataponjak3

Jun 2, 2017
Download this and try replacing the old exe with this one. This should fix the inventory problem.

Download this and replace the file in Data>UI. After that head to the Info shop in Lith Harbor that has the giant book on the roof. To the left of Tru/in front of the giant scrolls there should be an empty box. Click it to force Tru to give you the Bell Quest. From there just follow the advice I gave.

In terms of the bugs we will look into it and see what is going on. The next release should fix the Inventory bug thing as well as quests not triggering right. Although we are still waiting on the art for the NPC's in Lith. When those are out we will probably release again. Until then we will put out fixes on a case by case basic.
By mistake I skipped the dialoge after the barrels, what should I do next?

graider

Apr 1, 2019

Didn't work will wait for the next update.

Squirreleggs

May 18, 2017
Yeah so I actually have the Sunrise Dew, and did the quest but nothing happened with Maria. The UI fix above didn't do anything for me either

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
the problem is RtlMoveMemory, a windows API that is used to show formatted numbers.
in my home computer it works using a typelib, but in my other apartment, something makes the typelib to not work properly.
so I added the API within the module, but doing so it also causes some inconsistency, the API is changing from unicode to ansi.
try this exe and see if its works.
better if u join our discord if you are trouble. we have a bugreport channel for this.

Reactions: graider

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
when u finish the titties or die trying quest, it set to open the quest "sunrise dew" for the NPC Tru.
im sure Haseo will adjust the quest so that it will happen something when u talk to Maria. for now try got to Tru.

peter3333

Aug 7, 2016
I looted the sunrise dew next to amherst before I got to lith harbor and the quest to actually loot it. Went back and can't loot it anymore, it's also not in my inventory.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Okay so we fixed a lot of the quest problems so here is a small release for those that couldn't get the Sunrise Dew as well as get Jane's content to finish. There are overrides next to Jane (To the left of her) as well as The Tent (TO the right of the tent) where you get the Sunrise Dew. Click those to continue Jane and get the Quest to get the Dew to begin again.

Data>UI and replace the file already in there

Reactions: peter3333 and baka

MrVoodoo

Jan 14, 2018
Uhm... Well, I used the ui-story file before getting the new exe and it would seem that I cannot get the dew quest again (as Maria's quests still appear as if I'd completed 10 of them, so no dice)
Is there some way to fix my mistake that I'm unaware of?

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
One more override for you all lol.
This one will just go ahead and start the next quest for Maria. The override is in her house in the top left corner next to what looks like a giant newspaper

Scrapman

Jan 7, 2019
Considering the current version is somewhat bugged rn. (inventory crashes, quests not triggering right).

Anyone know a way to extract the CGs for this game?

3.40 star(s) 27 Votes