HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
I'm honestly fucking impressed with this game.

Two fucking years ago I was asking for remade cutscenes because new artists joined which clashes with the old artstyle and also a quick way to unlock most recollection scenes. The devs delivered on both just like that. I can tell its their passion project. Hope the development goes along nicely and heres hoping for orgy scenes and some scenes were MC cucks some random dude with a smaller dick at some point, games been going strongly.

These are insanely based devs, why this game is below 4.8 stars in beyond me what is this retarded community smoking, theres literally something for everyone here. The quickfappers that want to see everything 10 seconds in. The ones that want a slow burn while spending more time in this game than in fucking Elden Ring. Its one of the few games where the devs want to please everyone and where all these long standing hentai games fail, this one actually delivers big. Has huge cock MC and big tit waifus. A hundred sex scenes with tons of hot and dirty talk, fuck this game is up there in my fucking wankpantheon. Games have been given heaps of 5 stars for way fucking less than this game offers my friends. For everyone reading this, you guys have to check this game out. Almost all of the scenes are great and they revamp old scenes all the time to be up to nowadays standarts, you don't see that quality assurance in many games on here thats for sure.

Recently been picking up this game again, figured I won't get to the new sugar waifu Cassandra legitimately any time soon so I used 6th story medal and went to Henesys but she ain't there chief. Wheres she at? And how many sugar babys are there by the way, Oz and only her? I just wanna see what their scenes are like. I know of Oz but she ain't my type, cute dialogue tho.

Keep em cumming guys
Thank you very much for the kind words! Every word means the best to us so thank you!

As for your question, you unlock Cassandra by talking with Nave in Henesys. Speak to him and his last quest will trigger everything including the Quest Tracker.

And as of right now, there's 3 Sugar Babies.

Oz in Maple Island/Southperry
Irena in Lith Harbor
And now Cassandra in Nautilus

Let me know if you need anymore help!

3.40 star(s) 27 Votes